Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Paul McCartney -- London, England -- May 24th, 2015
Single Bullet Theory -- Stowe, VT -- May 23rd, 2015
Clutch -- Sterling Heights, MI -- May 23rd, 2015
Giant Squid -- San Francisco -- May 23rd, 2015
It Lies Within -- Warren, MI -- May 22nd, 2015

  #541  
Old 04-02-2014, 10:14 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,002
Blog Entries: 19
>thinks posting about that one time I wanted to be a mod literally over four years ago is calling me out
>cares about "calling people out" on an internet forum

Jeeze buddy. Tell us about your 2014 albums without resorting to childish insults or remarks, not let on how much of a high-school mentality you still have 20 years on.
__________________
05/10 - Septicflesh
05/16 - Anaal Nathrakh
05/17 - Aborted (?)
05/21 - 05/24 - MDF XIII
05/27 - Cryptopsy
Reply With Quote
  #542  
Old 04-02-2014, 10:18 PM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Metal Setlists Elitist Committee
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 5,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Is this really still happening?

Come on get over it already, it's the fucking internet!
This is more for entertainment than anything, really.
__________________
5/23 Giant Squid/Botanist/Cormorant
5/30 Alter De Fey
6/2 Ufommamut/Usnea
10/10-11 California Deathfest
Reply With Quote
  #543  
Old 04-02-2014, 10:26 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,002
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapguitarer View Post
This is more for entertainment than anything, really.
I guess some people just can't let things go. I mean, I'm 24 and even I think this is childish.
__________________
05/10 - Septicflesh
05/16 - Anaal Nathrakh
05/17 - Aborted (?)
05/21 - 05/24 - MDF XIII
05/27 - Cryptopsy
Reply With Quote
  #544  
Old 04-02-2014, 10:26 PM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
>thinks posting about that one time I wanted to be a mod literally over four years ago is calling me out
>cares about "calling people out" on an internet forum

Jeeze buddy. Tell us about your 2014 albums without resorting to childish insults or remarks, not let on how much of a high-school mentality you still have 20 years on.
Yeah I don't call a band someone likes garbage and say dumb shit about age then say I don't call names. It's the same thing. That was my point.

As far as Manks goes if you're gay that's cool man. I don't judge. We had that debate back when you had your little cronies and I owned you and they all cried when I blasted them. Saying I should be deleted because I called Dude Galifinakis and said you were a Virgin. There is history there and some people might know and others don't. But I know you remember.

As far as the gay pics, I would never bring it up if you didn't troll me on here. Did I troll you? Did I ask your opinion about a band? Dudes are blasting you and your pics all over sites man. I support equality and really care less who and what people like sexually or if they're asexual. I guess uber-trolling will catch up to you. Good to know...
__________________
3/3 - Hell Yeah
3/31 - Coal Chamber & Filter
5/16 - Clutch & Mastodon
Reply With Quote
  #545  
Old 04-02-2014, 10:28 PM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,170
And if you're not, that's cool too. Just sayin' man.
__________________
3/3 - Hell Yeah
3/31 - Coal Chamber & Filter
5/16 - Clutch & Mastodon
Reply With Quote
  #546  
Old 04-02-2014, 10:29 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,002
Blog Entries: 19
How sad. He still calls people gay and thinks calling someone a virgin is a sick burn. This is a man who is almost 40.

Jayson, I honestly hope something good happens to you so you can let things like this go. I'd be scared for someone my age acting like this, but it's pretty alarming when it's someone your age.

I'm being completely serious. Do you need someone to talk to? Is everything okay?
__________________
05/10 - Septicflesh
05/16 - Anaal Nathrakh
05/17 - Aborted (?)
05/21 - 05/24 - MDF XIII
05/27 - Cryptopsy
Reply With Quote
  #547  
Old 04-02-2014, 10:30 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon To Be In Minnesota
Posts: 9,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
As far as Manks goes if you're gay that's cool man. I don't judge. We had that debate back when you had your little cronies and I owned you and they all cried when I blasted them. Saying I should be deleted because I called Dude Galifinakis and said you were a Virgin. There is history there and some people might know and others don't. But I know you remember.

As far as the gay pics, I would never bring it up if you didn't troll me on here. Did I troll you? Did I ask your opinion about a band? Dudes are blasting you and your pics all over sites man. I support equality and really care less who and what people like sexually or if they're asexual. I guess uber-trolling will catch up to you. Good to know...
....the fuck is it with everyone getting offended automatically resorting to calling people gay or feeling their own sexuality is questioned?
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #548  
Old 04-02-2014, 10:31 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,002
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
....the fuck is it with everyone getting offended automatically resorting to calling people gay or feeling their own sexuality is questioned?
Don't blame him. It's just the environment he was brought up in.

Seriously, it's not his fault he's like this.
__________________
05/10 - Septicflesh
05/16 - Anaal Nathrakh
05/17 - Aborted (?)
05/21 - 05/24 - MDF XIII
05/27 - Cryptopsy
Reply With Quote
  #549  
Old 04-02-2014, 10:33 PM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
....the fuck is it with everyone getting offended automatically resorting to calling people gay or feeling their own sexuality is questioned?
I never said he was gay. I'm saying there are gay-ish pics of him on other metal sites from people he trolled.

Just own it Dude. Are there pics of you licking dudes faces or not? Is that not you? They used your name. Do you not think people might construe that as you being into guys?

Like I said you must have trolled the wrong people because they made those stupid bitstrips and everything of you
__________________
3/3 - Hell Yeah
3/31 - Coal Chamber & Filter
5/16 - Clutch & Mastodon
Reply With Quote
  #550  
Old 04-02-2014, 10:34 PM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,170
I gotta crash. You can go troll those other guys for a while. Maybe get a hobby...
__________________
3/3 - Hell Yeah
3/31 - Coal Chamber & Filter
5/16 - Clutch & Mastodon
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:42 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008