Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Alice Cooper -- Stockholm, Sweden -- July 3rd, 2015
King's X -- Sellersville, PA -- June 28th, 2015
Def Leppard -- Atlanta, GA -- June 28th, 2015
Melvins -- Boston, MA -- June 27th, 2015
Bobby Blotzer's Ratt Experience -- Las Vegas, NV -- June 27th, 2015

  #141  
Old 01-22-2014, 10:16 AM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Metal Setlists Elitist Committee
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 6,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
You have to be in a bad mood to say Switchfoot sucks for no reason when I obviously like them, I don't need to know you think Switchfoot sucks because pretty much everyone here hates them except me.
People have to be in a bad mood to share their opinion.
__________________
7/14 False
8/13 Bongzilla
9/8 Cult of Luna/Minsk/SUBROSA
10/10-11 California Deathfest
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 01-22-2014, 10:26 AM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 7,200
New Periphery EP is swagged out. Spencer's screams are used more sparsely, but fuck he keeps stepping up his growls on each new releases.
__________________
7/14 Warped Tour
8/4 Slipknot/LOG

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 01-22-2014, 10:38 AM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
Say what you want about America - 13 bucks can still get you a hell of a lot of mice!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 4,399
Probably won't make my Top 10 of 2014 but Nashville Pussy - Up The Dose is a damn fun album for those of you who enjoy this type of metal. If you don't I probably wouldn't waste time but if you do its worth a listen.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 01-22-2014, 10:45 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapguitarer View Post
People have to be in a bad mood to share their opinion.
I have to you ask you, what is the value you see in saying a band sucks in response to a post stating their opinion about the bands new album? I'm not saying stating opinions is wrong, I just think it's not necessary to just post "Switchfoot sucks", because that really is just implying that you think my musical taste suck when you post it in that way.
__________________
6/28 - Def Leppard/Styx/Tesla
8/29 - Rick Springfield/Loverboy/The Romantics
8/30 - Motley Crue
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 01-22-2014, 11:04 AM
moobys37's Avatar
moobys37 moobys37 is offline
All of my life, I've been waiting for you...
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New York City, New York
Posts: 1,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
Why?
It goes nowhere. While you can still here what makes Alcest Alcest in the new record even though it's stripped of all of the metal, the Cynic record takes all of what makes them unique and turns it into a generic prog record with hilarious lyrics.
__________________
6/26 - Wolvserpent
7/2 - Insect Arc
7/22 - Courtney Barnett
7/24 - Marriages
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 01-22-2014, 11:10 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,119
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
I have to you ask you, what is the value you see in saying a band sucks in response to a post stating their opinion about the bands new album? I'm not saying stating opinions is wrong, I just think it's not necessary to just post "Switchfoot sucks", because that really is just implying that you think my musical taste suck when you post it in that way.
because of response posts like this
__________________
07/02 - Celeste/Primitive Man
07/06 - Jungle Rot
07/13 - Black Breath
07/16 - Psycroptic
07/19 - Danzig
07/22 - Melt-Banana
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 01-22-2014, 11:48 AM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
I have to you ask you, what is the value you see in saying a band sucks in response to a post stating their opinion about the bands new album? I'm not saying stating opinions is wrong, I just think it's not necessary to just post "Switchfoot sucks", because that really is just implying that you think my musical taste suck when you post it in that way.
Bro no need to get offended every time someone gives their negative take on a band ya dig. I like latina pussy maybe ya like some big black booty. To each their own nig. Thats what these boards are for sharing their taste in things.

Also, I didnt even know Switchfoot still existed
__________________
8/2/15-TSSF/Basement
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 01-22-2014, 11:50 AM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Metal Setlists Elitist Committee
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 6,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by moobys37 View Post
It goes nowhere. While you can still here what makes Alcest Alcest in the new record even though it's stripped of all of the metal, the Cynic record takes all of what makes them unique and turns it into a generic prog record with hilarious lyrics.
Yeah, that's probably the best description I've heard for the couple of songs I've heard from the new Cynic. Disappointing.
__________________
7/14 False
8/13 Bongzilla
9/8 Cult of Luna/Minsk/SUBROSA
10/10-11 California Deathfest
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 01-22-2014, 12:06 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Bro no need to get offended every time someone gives their negative take on a band ya dig. I like latina pussy maybe ya like some big black booty. To each their own nig. Thats what these boards are for sharing their taste in things.

Also, I didnt even know Switchfoot still existed
But still what's the point of blatantly trying to attack someone else's opinion?
__________________
6/28 - Def Leppard/Styx/Tesla
8/29 - Rick Springfield/Loverboy/The Romantics
8/30 - Motley Crue
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 01-22-2014, 12:09 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
But still what's the point of blatantly trying to attack someone else's opinion?
Go back to Mexico you Hippie!

__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008