Fleetwood Mac -- Minneapolis, MN -- September 30th, 2014
The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 11-18-2013, 05:06 PM
N00B

Bleeding Through -- Jacksonville, FL -- November 16th, 2013

My friend and i drove a good 3 and a half hours up to Jacksonville for the only FL date of Bleeding Through's farewell tour, we got there a little early because i was interviewing Johnny from Winds Of Plague. I was suppose to interview Sworn In as well but due to vehicle problems they didn't make it, oh well.

You can check out my interview here --> http://riseabovetheanchor.com/interv...-winds-plague/

First up were hardcore outfit Gideon, this was my third time seeing them in the span of four months, but unfortunately it was by far the weakest. While the band themselves were solid, the crowd wasn't showing any movement during their set at all, and the band looked bored for their last two songs. Anothing thing was the stage was way too big and high up for the type of band Gideon are, they thrive off of small club shows with stages only two or three feet off the ground, the first two times i saw them they were fantastic. Overall a decent way to kick off the show.

Next were Oceano, and I was in no way, shape, or form looking forward to this band's set, HOWEVER i will admit i was pleasently surprised. Oceano are not nearly as annoying live as they are on CD (to me anyways), Adam Warren can hit the lows like no one else's business. I can never take Adam seriously anymore, a couple years back he started a fight with me on Facebook, the guy is a huge asshole, and needs to get over himself. As far as their set goes, it was actually pretty decent, I didn't hate it like I thought I was going too.

Up next was Winds Of Plague, this was the third tour I've attended that WoP were on, but the first time they actually made it to the show. They did not make the Tampa date for Mayhem Fest, and they didn't make the Orlando date of the Fear Factory/Dirge Within tour a few years back. Winds Of Plague were very energetic, Johnny Plague is definitely one of the better vocalists in their genre, and he definitely knows how to command a crowd. I was also very glad they played a good ammount off of Deimate The Weak, but was very sad they didn't play songs like Chest and Horns or Creed Of Tyrants. Winds Of Plague have been away for the last couple years, but they haven't lost a beat, I definitely look forward to seeing them again.

And now it was time for Bleeding Through. Bleeding Through were one of the very first metal bands I ever listened too, which was around the time when The Truth came out, and ever since then I've always been a big fan of theirs. This night was bittersweet, I had never been able to see Bleeding Through live before, and it was my first and last time, which definitely leaves a big hole in my fandom. As for their set, this was without a doubt the most violent and intense crowd reaction and set I've seen since Lamb Of God's on their tour last November, at one point there was a full out brawl, this guy knocked over this other guy, jumped on top of him and tried to choke him until someone else came up and knocked him over. Even aside from the brawl, there were circle pits on several occasions, and the only time it ever slowed down was during The March. And i know it has nothing to do with their performance, I just have to say that Marda is probably the most gorgeous woman in metal, and we were able to talk with her and the guys in Gideon after the show, and she is just flat out beautiful. Bleeding Through's set was definitely one of the best and most insane sets I've witnessed this year (out of the 40 shows I've been too), and it was more than worth the long as drive there and back, it will definitely be a show to remember. Long live Bleeding Through.
---

Bleeding Through

1)Love Lost In A Hail Of Gunfire
2)Sweet Vampirious
3)For Love And Failing
4)Tragedy Of Empty Streets
5)Revenge I Seek
6)On Wings Of Lead
7)Faith In Fire
8)Declaration (You Can't Destroy What You Can't Replace)
9)Orange County Blonde And Blue
10)Love In Slow Motion
11)Anti-Hero
12)Goodbye To Death
13)Breathing In The Wrath
14)The March
15)Rise
16)Sister Charlatan
17)Kill To Believe

Winds Of Plague

1)Open The Gates Of Hell
2)Impaler
3)Decimate The Weak
4)Redifined In Fire
5)One Body Too Many
6)Drop The Match
7)Say Hello To The Undertaker
8)Reloaded

Oceano

1)Descent
2)Inhuman Affliction
3)Eternal Wasteland
4)Slow Murder
5)Weaponized
6)District Of Misery

Gideon

1)Bad Blood
2)Kingdom Minded
3)Mask
4)Still Alive
5)Prodigal Son
--

Gideon

Oceano

Winds Of Plague

Last edited by TheNobleFaceHumper; 11-18-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 11-18-2013, 05:21 PM
N00B

Bleeding Through

Me with Marda after the show.

[IMG] [/IMG]

Last edited by TheNobleFaceHumper; 11-18-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:06 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Alana from WOP is WAY hotter than Marda IMO!

Also I've met and talk to Adam from Oceano every now and then and he's never been anything but overly nice for me.

Also the lead guitarist for Oceano this tour is actually Andrew from Within The Ruins since Nick had to sit out this tour due to family issues.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:17 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post

Also I've met and talk to Adam from Oceano every now and then and he's never been anything but overly nice for me.

Also the lead guitarist for Oceano this tour is actually Andrew from Within The Ruins since Nick had to sit out this tour due to family issues.
I have a thing for redheads . Alana is very beautiful, though.

Adam literally started shit with me on Facebook one, and he was being a dick to every fan that wanted to talk to him. He seems like someone who takes themself way to seriously.

I didn't know about Oceano's guitarist, but Manny from Impending Doom is filling in for Bleeding Through right now, and Gideon's guitarist is for WoP.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:53 PM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
You're fucking high.

The chick before Alana was way hotter and she still isn't as hot as Marta. Plus, the previous WOP keyboardist's nudes were more impressive.
10/21 King Diamond
10/22 Tombs ?
10/23 Pentagram ?
11/1 Kult ov Azazel
Old 11-18-2013, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
You're fucking high.

The chick before Alana was way hotter and she still isn't as hot as Marta. Plus, the previous WOP keyboardist's nudes were more impressive.
WOP other keyboardist was hot but Alana is fucking hotter. Maybe its just my thing for blondes and the fact that shes hot and blonde and hot and blonde and hot.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:29 PM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
WOP other keyboardist was hot but Alana is fucking hotter. Maybe its just my thing for blondes and the fact that shes hot and blonde and hot and blonde and hot.
Bah. Blondes < other hair colors
10/21 King Diamond
10/22 Tombs ?
10/23 Pentagram ?
11/1 Kult ov Azazel
Old 11-18-2013, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Bah. Blondes < other hair colors
Sometimes. It depends.

Old 11-19-2013, 06:24 AM
The best part of waking up, is Satan in your cup

Its always weird seeing bands like Gideon play bigger stage, even they look weirded out. That WoP set is actually pretty cool! I've yet to hear the new album. And as much as I'm not a fan of Oceano, they are heavy as shit live. When I met Adam he was nice, but seemed pretty indifferent to us

Tags
bleeding through, gideon, oceano, winds of plague