Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014

Old 10-21-2013, 12:25 PM
N00B

Finch -- Orlando, FL -- October 20th, 2013

We arrived in Orlando a good hour or so before the first band were to start, so we killed time by getting some of the best pizza I've had in a long time.

We walked in the venue right as the first band Reason to Rebel started, so we grabbed our guest list tickets (interviewing Finch) and headed to the stage. I had previously never heard of this band, but i was pleasantly surprised. Reason To Rebel reminded me of Minus the Bear, but without the synths, and their vocalist sounds like Mike Shinoda. Overall i definitely enjoyed them, and I'll have to check out their album at some point. - 7/10

Up next were Dance Gavin Dance, this was my second time seeing them, but the first since they acquired their new vocalist. The first time i saw them I enjoyed them somewhat, but this time they were just awful, their playing was sloppy, and there really isn't any need for their second vocalist, because their lead singer can easily do both parts. I have no plans of ever seeing this band live again. - 2/10

Now it was time for one of the bands that got me into modern music(for the time), Finch. I was beyond excited that they were playing their "What It Is To Burn" album in it's entirety, it's still one of my all time favorite post-hardcore albums. This was also theyr farewell tour for the US, so i was sad that it was going to be my first and last time ever seeing Finch. Finch blasted through the album without stopping to address the crowd except on two short occasions, and getting to hear "Letters To You" and "Post Script" back to back was amazing, whenever he sang the line, "If we get through tomorrow then we'll be fine", it gave me slight goosebumps. Nate Barcalow is still at the top of his game, and is nearly flawless live. All in all it was one of the most intimate and memorable sets I've ever seen from a band, and I'm glad I got to see them once. If this tour comes to your area, i Highly recommend attending. - 9/10
---

Finch

1)New Beginnings
2)Letters to You
3)Post Script
4)Grey Matter
5)Perfection Through Silence
6)Awake
7)Without You Here
8)Stay with Me
9)Project Mayhem
10)Untitled