Queen + Adam Lambert - Toronto, ON - July 28th, 2014
Warped Tour -- Auburn Hills, MI -- July 18th, 2014
Megadeth -- Denver, CO -- September 16th, 2007
Queen -- Atlantic City, NJ -- July 26th, 2014
Touche Amore -- Lawrence, KS -- July 27th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat > Movies

Old 04-03-2014, 01:25 PM
N00B

I don't know, Abraham did seem pretty passive when it came to listening to Glen and Eugene about stuff. I can't see him clashing with Rick TOO much.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:00 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Great ending... but I must agree with the overall impression... WHERE IS BETH!? I doubt she ditched Daryl, and was kidnapped or something, maybe she was hiding in the trunk of the car.... and someone drove off..... never know!

Anyways... I don't think I can wait for the next season! Such a cliffhanger. I thought Rick was just losing it when they got to Terminus, but then it all made sense when they were all joined back up.....

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 05-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Just started watching this show, finally. Hopefully I'll catch up soon so I can actually read some of the posts in this thread, because I'm quite sure the spoilers abound here. I'm several episodes into the second season so far and I love it. For some reason, the pilot didn't resonate that much with me and I never took the time to watch the show again after that, but I finally found some time to investigate all the hype and I'm glad I did.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that when it's possible to watch multiple episodes in a row, and they keep ending every episode with these incredible cliffhangers, I just can't drag myself away. Needless to say, my sleep schedule got all fucked up over the weekend because of this damn show.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:29 PM

Welcome to the club!
If you're enjoying season 2 then you should have no issue with the series at all! That season either sucks you in, or makes you hate it. That was the season that got me hooked and I loved all the attention to detail in the character development and story as a whole... wasn't just a "Zombie Shooter" and brought more to the table. Which episode are you on? There were so many moments in that season that just pissed me off or made me sit there with my jaw open...

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 05-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Just started watching this show, finally. Hopefully I'll catch up soon so I can actually read some of the posts in this thread, because I'm quite sure the spoilers abound here. I'm several episodes into the second season so far and I love it. For some reason, the pilot didn't resonate that much with me and I never took the time to watch the show again after that, but I finally found some time to investigate all the hype and I'm glad I did.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that when it's possible to watch multiple episodes in a row, and they keep ending every episode with these incredible cliffhangers, I just can't drag myself away. Needless to say, my sleep schedule got all fucked up over the weekend because of this damn show.
Awww shit.

This thread is about to be upgraded when Natrlhi joins in on the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Welcome to the club!
If you're enjoying season 2 then you should have no issue with the series at all! That season either sucks you in, or makes you hate it. That was the season that got me hooked and I loved all the attention to detail in the character development and story as a whole... wasn't just a "Zombie Shooter" and brought more to the table. Which episode are you on? There were so many moments in that season that just pissed me off or made me sit there with my jaw open...
I absolutely feel the same way. I hope Natrlhi soaks up everything that season has to offer, because all those drawn out moral debates are, in my opinion, too short lived and too unexplored in the show as a whole. The show presents a plethora of scenarios that would elicit great internal struggle within civilized people, and season one and two are the only ones that really bring that out in dialogue.

It's a special season for sure. The second season might be my favorite.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:52 PM

I agree so far. I'm about halfway through Season 2 now. The last episode I saw was the one where a bunch of secrets got exposed (SPOILER ALERT: walkers in the barn, an unplanned pregnancy, etc.). That episode alone was worth a great deal of pondering - though I must admit I'm consuming the show in large gulps (pun / imagery partially intended ), so I don't stop to ponder much, but once I get caught up so I can read this thread safely, I'll be much better able to discuss those tasty morsels (that pun was 100% accidental ).

Great show, though. For sure.

On a side note, I'm also following Fargo so far, and that's one delightfully twisted little bunch of genius right there. Having the Coens aboard means that signature odd tone and atmosphere that only they can bring is in full effect. Lve it.

Now all I have to do is get back into Breaking Bad and finish that one off, too.

So much good TV these days...what the fuck's up with that?!?

Last edited by Natrlhi; 05-08-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:15 PM

My first thought when I saw the walkers in the barn was "DAYUM THESE N WORDS BE CRAY CRAY!" but then ... well... I won't spoil anything . Poor Greene family

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 05-08-2014, 07:34 PM

Oh, snap! Very end of S2E8, and we have ourselves a little Clutchness by way of "The Regulator". Very nice.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Oh, snap! Very end of S2E8, and we have ourselves a little Clutchness by way of "The Regulator". Very nice.

Just as a warning, the ending of that season (second to last and last, I believe) are fuckin intense! Same with the mid-season finale.... not sure which episode that was, though, sorry

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 05-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
So much good TV these days...what the fuck's up with that?!?
Way more cable stations now so there's more chances for a show to get picked up somewhere. I love it myself since there always seems to be something good to discover. It's hard to find the time to watch it all though.

You're in for some intense stuff with The Walking Dead. Especially with seasons three and four. As the series goes on it takes a darker and darker tone and the survivors become more desperate. You've still got a lot of good stuff to see in this show.