Judas Priest -- London, England -- December 1st, 2015
King Crimson -- Vancouver, BC -- November 27th, 2015
The Black Dahlia Murder -- Lawrence, KS -- November 29th, 2015
Ed Kowalczyk -- Uncasville, CT -- November 29th, 2015
Pearl Jam -- Mexico City, Mexico -- November 28th, 2015

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 09-06-2015, 01:37 AM
Cult Of Luna -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 5th, 2015

Cult Of Luna headlined in Vancouver tonight. SUBROSA/MINSK were also touring with COL for select North American dates. My show was a launch party for a new Metal Concert promotion company. 3 local groups were tacked on to this bill as well.

Anyway. The show was CRUSHING. All 3 touring groups just destroyed the venue. Dont really know much setlist wise though sorry guys.

SubRosa had a wicked atmosphere with the two violins going. The 3 gals in the group really give it their all. 30 minute set with 2 songs performed. The first being a live debut of a new track.

Got the setlist from the SubRosa facebook page.

-I-330 (Working title for new track)
-The Usher

SubRosa had quite a few shirt designs for 20$ a piece. I got a White "More Constant Than The Gods" shirt. Cds and a poster were to be had as well at 15$ each.

Next up was MINSK. I had not heard them in years until the new cd came out this year. Very heavy live group, 40 mins set. Could have been longer, they were so tight. Sometimes doing quadruple vocal growls. Highly glad I got to see them. Bought RITUAL FIRES.. for 10$ on cd as well. They had 4 albums and a vinyl for sale plus numerous shirt designs. 15$ a cd and 20$ a shirt.

..And for tonights headliners all the way from Sweden. Cult Of Luna. What a performance. The sound was pretty damn good for them. They played an hour and 20 mins.

Found the setlist on Setlist.fm

-Vicarious Redemption
-I: The Weapon
-Ghost Trail
-Light Chaser
-Dark City, Dead Man
-Passing Through
-In Awe Of

COL had a few shirts for 20$ including one with NA dates on the back. Plus 3 albums on cd for 15$

If thie tour hits a city near you. GO!!! You wont regret it. One of the top 5 Metal shows ive ever witnessed.

Last edited by bigguytoo9; 09-06-2015 at 08:29 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
What a lineup. I would have punched a baby to see this. Babies are resilient. They'll get over it. Eventually. But a tour like this only happens once in a blue moon. Stoked that you got to witness it.

Also excited to hear SubRosa is debuting new material. That means a new album might not be far off, hopefully.

I've still never seen Minsk live. Really wish that could have been remedied on this tour, but the routing is kinda sparse and it's coming nowhere near me. Not even a travel date that I could make.

That CoL set is tight. Songs 4-7 are different from when I saw them about a year ago. Nice to see them switching up a few tracks. The ones they kept (mainly from Vertikal) are indispensable so I'm also glad they are continuing to showcase those beasts. They are so good live, ain't it?

You lucky bastard.
9/2 Chelsea Wolfe
10/16 Kylesa / Inter Arma / Indian Handcrafts / Irata
11/13 Windhand / Monolord
12/30 Clutch (?)

cult of luna, minsk, subrosa