Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Alice in Chains -- St. Louis, MO -- August 3rd, 2015
Incubus -- Gilford, NH -- August 1st, 2015
Primus -- Sterling Heights, MI -- August 2nd, 2015
The Story So Far -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 2nd, 2015
Primus -- New York, NY -- July 30th, 2015

  #1491  
Old 08-28-2014, 05:38 PM
PVH5150 PVH5150 is offline
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,413
Much like any light beer, any diet soda is mediocre at best & the vast majority of them taste like pure shit.
Reply With Quote
  #1492  
Old 08-28-2014, 06:29 PM
es156's Avatar
es156 es156 is offline
Somewhere Back In Time
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
We have a winner.
Actually, just go to Indy on 12/4 and see Slayer/ST/Exodus.
__________________
The world weighs on my shoulders but what am I to do?
Reply With Quote
  #1493  
Old 08-29-2014, 07:24 AM
El Gordo's Avatar
El Gordo El Gordo is offline
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
Much like any light beer, any diet soda is mediocre at best & the vast majority of them taste like pure shit.
Agreed, but these people exist.
__________________
I love inside jokes, I'd love to be a part of one some day.
Reply With Quote
  #1494  
Old 08-29-2014, 09:14 AM
marker marker is offline
somebody somewhere
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Anaheim , CA
Posts: 935
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Diet coke does taste better but you might as well by a regular coke and add a crap ton of sugar to it because it's actually worse for you.
Diet tastes like shit. You're right about it being worse for you though.
Reply With Quote
  #1495  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:30 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 6,794
I have diabetes so I have to drink diet pop. Diet Coke is vile, Diet Pepsi is just shit. Diet Cream Soda makes my eyes hurt and Diet Mountain Dew tastes like fishbowl water.

If you're going to drink "healtier" pops Coke Zero isn't bad and Pepsi Max is pretty good. We don't have all the options in Canada that you have in 'merica. But since I started trying to take better care of myself I've just been drinking water. Or I just drink real pop and take some extra insulin.
__________________
08/06 -- Neurosis
08/07 -- Faith No More
08/22 -- Motley Crue
09/19 -- Godflesh
09/25-26 -- Godspeed You! Black Emperor
10/03 -- Origin
Reply With Quote
  #1496  
Old 08-29-2014, 10:37 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,247
Blog Entries: 19
tumblr
__________________
07/22 - Melt-Banana
07/26 - Forever Came Calling & Primitive Man
07/30 - Warped (?)
08/05 - Knockout Kid
08/07 - Fireworks (?)
Reply With Quote
  #1497  
Old 08-30-2014, 01:55 AM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is online now
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 6,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
tumblr
Fuck off cisgender scum.
__________________
8.22 Motörhead / Saxon
9.1 Deiphago / Volahn
10.9 Pseudogod
10.14 Bölzer
10.18 Archgoat
Reply With Quote
  #1498  
Old 08-30-2014, 02:17 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is online now
Marion Cotillard is my muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 4,136
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I have diabetes so I have to drink diet pop. Diet Coke is vile, Diet Pepsi is just shit. Diet Cream Soda makes my eyes hurt and Diet Mountain Dew tastes like fishbowl water.

If you're going to drink "healtier" pops Coke Zero isn't bad and Pepsi Max is pretty good. We don't have all the options in Canada that you have in 'merica. But since I started trying to take better care of myself I've just been drinking water. Or I just drink real pop and take some extra insulin.
Coke Zero is da shit.
__________________
Music is my life - Everything from ADELE to Napalm Death.

08/08 - Alcatraz Metalfestival
25/09 - Anneke Van Giersbergen
03/10 - Glenn Hughes
Reply With Quote
  #1499  
Old 08-30-2014, 05:32 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 6,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
Coke Zero is da shit.
Yeah, it really is good. I don't know what's in it that makes it good...and I really don't want to know.

I'm still trying to remember the most vile diet pop I had to drink. It may have been Diet Grape Crush.
__________________
08/06 -- Neurosis
08/07 -- Faith No More
08/22 -- Motley Crue
09/19 -- Godflesh
09/25-26 -- Godspeed You! Black Emperor
10/03 -- Origin
Reply With Quote
  #1500  
Old 08-30-2014, 05:47 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is online now
Marion Cotillard is my muse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 4,136
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Yeah, it really is good. I don't know what's in it that makes it good...and I really don't want to know.

I'm still trying to remember the most vile diet pop I had to drink. It may have been Diet Grape Crush.
Diet Grape Crush
__________________
Music is my life - Everything from ADELE to Napalm Death.

08/08 - Alcatraz Metalfestival
25/09 - Anneke Van Giersbergen
03/10 - Glenn Hughes
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008