Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 07-10-2014, 09:12 AM
somebody somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by illninoese View Post
Using my turn signal when attempting to cut across the street and that lone asshole coming the other direction sees you and decides to speed up on purpose to make sure that you not only don't get a chance to go until he passes you but also that you don't get to enter the empty lane right next to him.
Or assholes who don't use turn signals when they should. By the time you notice they're turning you could have already pulled out, turned left, or whatever. And then by that time there's a bunch of other dickheads coming and then you have to wait for them when you should already be a mile down the road.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Metal Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
I take it you mean empathizing. Emphasizing would basically be akin to highlighting the fact that she is having a shitty day, thereby making it worse.
That was a funny typo.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Metal Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
I'm not saying flat out ignore everyone. If you don't know someone and are talking to them to see what they're like, that's not the same fucking thing as not genuinely caring and still deciding to have a conversation with them and being phony as fuck, especially if your reason for doing so is some sort of personal gain. It's just a dishonest way of doing things, and you're misleading them into thinking the relationship between the two of you is something that it isn't, and may cause issues down the line depending on how often you run into that person.

As for chatting with ravenheart...lol.
Ehhh... I disagree but whatever. I think you're putting more substance behind my description than what it really is. When you talk to people you can either be an asshole, or indifferent, or you can be nice to the person your are communicating with. That's really all there is too it. I make an extra effort to be nice to people, because I'd rather people be nice to me. I put out what I hope to receive back.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Humanaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by marker View Post
Or assholes who don't use turn signals when they should. By the time you notice they're turning you could have already pulled out, turned left, or whatever. And then by that time there's a bunch of other dickheads coming and then you have to wait for them when you should already be a mile down the road.
So true. I fucking hate that shit especially when their destination that they are turning into is literally 5 feet away from you. Another one that gets me is during rush hour traffic. The light turns green and everyone immediately drives the 2 and 1/2 foot distance into the intersection, blocking it. Since it's rush hour, traffic isn't moving, so the light turns red with the intersection blocked. The light turns green for the people waiting to just cross the intersection but they can't because it's being blocked but they don't give a shit because the assholes who are blocking the intersection didn't give a shit either; so they go anyways and everything just goes to high hell. Downtown Orlando is a perfect example of that.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:30 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illninoese View Post
Using my turn signal when attempting to cut across the street and that lone asshole coming the other direction sees you and decides to speed up on purpose to make sure that you not only don't get a chance to go until he passes you but also that you don't get to enter the empty lane right next to him.
I think I posted something similar to that a while ago
I love the people that speed up to try and "hit you" when you are halfway through "their" lane

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 07-11-2014, 12:45 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nausea View Post
Ehhh... I disagree but whatever. I think you're putting more substance behind my description than what it really is. When you talk to people you can either be an asshole, or indifferent, or you can be nice to the person your are communicating with. That's really all there is too it. I make an extra effort to be nice to people, because I'd rather people be nice to me. I put out what I hope to receive back.
I'm just saying you can be nice and not be phony. Not engaging someone in a conversation you don't care about is not being a dick.
11/30 - Slipknot/Korn
12/27 - Protest the Hero
Old 07-11-2014, 07:23 AM

I really love making fun of twerking.... but I really hate and don't understand why its so popular!? Why does EVERYONE have to talk about it and do it and hype it up? Its nothing new at all! OMG MILEY CYRUS TOOK A VIDEO OF HERSELF TWERKING LETS ALL FOLLOW SUIT, NEW FAD!! I remember seeing "BOOTY DANCING" (as it used to be called...) in crappy 90s Hip Hop videos, yet one stupid former child star does it and suddenly its new and hip.....

Sorry, I just really hate mainstream media/pop culture.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 07-11-2014, 08:36 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I hate how people talk about it constantly and it's somehow "news" but if a hot girl with a fat ass wants to shake it on me I won't be one to say no
Old 07-11-2014, 09:11 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I really love making fun of twerking.... but I really hate and don't understand why its so popular!? Why does EVERYONE have to talk about it and do it and hype it up? Its nothing new at all! OMG MILEY CYRUS TOOK A VIDEO OF HERSELF TWERKING LETS ALL FOLLOW SUIT, NEW FAD!! I remember seeing "BOOTY DANCING" (as it used to be called...) in crappy 90s Hip Hop videos, yet one stupid former child star does it and suddenly its new and hip.....

Sorry, I just really hate mainstream media/pop culture.
People are just getting more and more retarded by the day. I'm really worried about how stupid people will be in ten years.

But, maybe it's just me getting old. My dad looked at me and my friends with our Nintendo and thought we were morons. My grandpa looked at my dad and his friends with their cars that had three gears and thought they were morons, etc. So I think it's just called getting old. And it sucks.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 07-11-2014, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
People are just getting more and more retarded by the day. I'm really worried about how stupid people will be in ten years.

But, maybe it's just me getting old. My dad looked at me and my friends with our Nintendo and thought we were morons. My grandpa looked at my dad and his friends with their cars that had three gears and thought they were morons, etc. So I think it's just called getting old. And it sucks.
Ever see the movie Idiocracy? That is how America will end up.... but it's coming faster than they thought.......

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com