Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

Old 06-26-2014, 08:44 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
Only ISP here worth a damn. I've had them for over a decade with minimal problems.
i guess Comcast came out yesterday and ran some tests and said within a 24 hour period that had over 150 recorded instances of the internet crashing.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:03 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
i guess Comcast came out yesterday and ran some tests and said within a 24 hour period that had over 150 recorded instances of the internet crashing.
Could be a wiring issue on the outside. I have Frontier and I was having tons of issues with internet and phone line as well. Dude came out and said the wiring was damaged. Fixed it... bam.

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 06-26-2014, 09:30 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72 View Post
24!

Text messaging and caller ID being standard on phones is nearly 15 years old now. There is no excuse to waste both people's time in 99% of situations. Unless you're still afraid of change after literally more than a decade.
I know. I actually don't mind voicemail, given the circumstance. If its soemone who I don't want to talk to at the time I can just let it roll and hear whats up instead of trying to read into a text message. It's probably just me because my Dad and I still have a land line and use our answering machine

On a similar note... I REALLY HATE PEOPLE THAT CALL ME THE MOMENT I TEXT THEM WHILE IM AT WORK. Its like, "Yo dude... umm... you know I work a normal job, so why you callin me when you know I can't pick up?"

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 06-26-2014, 09:34 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
Wait...what the fuck are you complaining about? Are you being satirical? Am I missing something? Goddamn i'm so fucking confused!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
Sooooo.... you went on ticketmaster to browse for tickets but somehow made it through the entire checkout process without wanting to or realizing it?

What tickets did you end up with?
Sarcasm. I made it through the whole process only to have some new VISA verification thing at the end that when I out all my info in it said I was wrong. One time I got through it to get one set of tickets (Green Bay at Buffalo in December) the second time I couldn't get through (Miami at Buffalo in September). Then I lost the Miami tickets. It was some presale and none are available now.

Sarcasm and very tired because I went to bed at four and had to get up at eight-thirty for the presale.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 06-26-2014, 09:48 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Could be a wiring issue on the outside. I have Frontier and I was having tons of issues with internet and phone line as well. Dude came out and said the wiring was damaged. Fixed it... bam.
They fix the wires every time they come out. Comcast sucks dick.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Sarcasm. I made it through the whole process only to have some new VISA verification thing at the end that when I out all my info in it said I was wrong. One time I got through it to get one set of tickets (Green Bay at Buffalo in December) the second time I couldn't get through (Miami at Buffalo in September). Then I lost the Miami tickets. It was some presale and none are available now.

Sarcasm and very tired because I went to bed at four and had to get up at eight-thirty for the presale.
We've had Verified By Visa here for a few years now. Never had a problem with it, and appreciate the extra level of security to be honest, since so many websites store card details now.

18/12 Kreator
7/2 Primordial
13/2 BLS
3/3 Sanctuary
Old 06-26-2014, 10:04 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
We've had Verified By Visa here for a few years now. Never had a problem with it, and appreciate the extra level of security to be honest, since so many websites store card details now.
We've had various levels of verification over the years. It seems to change all the time. Usually during a crunch-time like today. And I wouldn't mind it if it hadn't said my correct information was incorrect. Or, if the second time I clicked on the same button that I clicked the first time and was able to bypass it worked.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 06-26-2014, 07:42 PM
HEY! LISTEN!

Quote:
On a similar note... I REALLY HATE PEOPLE THAT CALL ME THE MOMENT I TEXT THEM WHILE IM AT WORK. Its like, "Yo dude... umm... you know I work a normal job, so why you callin me when you know I can't pick up?"
Holy crap that's the worst.

The entire reason texting is good is because you can easily be too busy to talk and not too busy to text. It's mostly only my dad who does this though.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:13 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

I really dislike the Metal-Archives boards. I decided to give it another shot since work has been slow and its one of the few sites that isn't slow on my work computer... but unless you're talking about equipment, everyone there just seems to have pissing contests over who knows more about band A or band B, everyone posts multi-paragraph long responses to back up their knowledge, and the mods are just insanely strict and if they don't like what you post about then insta-delete/ban/locking of thread.

I'll stick to the "For The Musicians" section v__v

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 06-30-2014, 10:24 AM
Welcome To My Nightmare...

Quote:
I really dislike the Metal-Archives boards. I decided to give it another shot since work has been slow and its one of the few sites that isn't slow on my work computer... but unless you're talking about equipment, everyone there just seems to have pissing contests over who knows more about band A or band B, everyone posts multi-paragraph long responses to back up their knowledge, and the mods are just insanely strict and if they don't like what you post about then insta-delete/ban/locking of thread.

I'll stick to the "For The Musicians" section v__v
Yup. I was told that I can't compare bands of different subgenres. Apparently it's impossible to determine if Iron Maiden is better than Havok or not. It's not even so much what they're saying as how they say it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In response to comparing Anvil and Sacrfice
They're not even comparable because they're not even in the same subgenre of metal. What the hell are you doing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Later on
Stop talking fucking nonsense.