Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014

  #1171  
Old 05-07-2014, 03:51 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,134
I didn't read this whole thread but I hope I'm not the only one who is annoyed as fuck by Vaugebooking.

Vaguebooking is where you don't use pronouns in your Facebook statuses or make whiny status without actually saying whats going on and desperately looking for attention. "OMG, I hate my life" "My life totally totally sucks" "I hate him so much."

Facebook is not a fucking diary, if you treat it as suck, you deserve the shitty life you have.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #1172  
Old 05-07-2014, 04:56 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I didn't read this whole thread but I hope I'm not the only one who is annoyed as fuck by Vaugebooking.

Vaguebooking is where you don't use pronouns in your Facebook statuses or make whiny status without actually saying whats going on and desperately looking for attention. "OMG, I hate my life" "My life totally totally sucks" "I hate him so much."

Facebook is not a fucking diary, if you treat it as suck, you deserve the shitty life you have.
You're not alone.

People who post arbitrary statements without detail purely inviting people to ask what it means should be punched in the face.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

18/12 Kreator
7/2 Primordial
13/2 BLS
3/3 Sanctuary
Reply With Quote
  #1173  
Old 05-07-2014, 05:11 PM
AnthG AnthG is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
This can be filled under "things I hate."

Actually "everything after the movie" is more accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
South Park as a whole can be filed under "things I hate"
You two have never been more wrong in your respective lives.
__________________
12/27 - Protest the Hero
02/05 - Machine Head
Reply With Quote
  #1174  
Old 05-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Ommie Ommie is offline
Tinnitus
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,015
I really hate how Drug Dealer Friend by Emmure is stuck in my head.
__________________
1/9 Comeback Kid
2/1 August Burns Red
2/9 Machine Head (?)
3/5 Power Trip
Reply With Quote
  #1175  
Old 05-07-2014, 09:47 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
You two have never been more wrong in your respective lives.
I never thought most of South Park was too funny.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1176  
Old 05-08-2014, 01:08 AM
HackedUpForBBQ's Avatar
HackedUpForBBQ HackedUpForBBQ is offline
Pass the steak sauce
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Niagara Falls/Buffalo, NY
Posts: 506
I hate these horribly torn up upstate NY roads that have become even worse after this past harsh winter and the woeful state of decline the entire area is in. Niagara Falls Ontario is fucking majestic when compared to Niagara Falls NY. As soon as you cross the bridge into the states it's immediately Shitsville USA. I sincerely believe that Tromaville HAD to have been modeled after the Falls, especially with all the nuclear waste that was dumped around here. Way to look out for the environment and the people by dumping nuclear waste next to one of the seven wonders of the world! It really fucking makes you wonder sometimes
__________________
10/17 - Nunslaughter
10/18 - Anvil
10/19 - THE KING
10/20 - Iron Reagan
10/23 - Dead Congregation
Reply With Quote
  #1177  
Old 05-08-2014, 01:20 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 5,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackedUpForBBQ View Post
I hate these horribly torn up upstate NY roads that have become even worse after this past harsh winter and the woeful state of decline the entire area is in. Niagara Falls Ontario is fucking majestic when compared to Niagara Falls NY. As soon as you cross the bridge into the states it's immediately Shitsville USA. I sincerely believe that Tromaville HAD to have been modeled after the Falls, especially with all the nuclear waste that was dumped around here. Way to look out for the environment and the people by dumping nuclear waste next to one of the seven wonders of the world! It really fucking makes you wonder sometimes
I don't want to be too harsh on where you live but I never went to the USA until I was in my mid-twenties (around 2006). And the first time I ever crossed over the border was (I believe) the Rainbow Bridge from Niagara Falls, Ontario into Niagara Falls, NY. All those boarded up houses, cars on blocks, and stores that advertised "food stamps" as their main draw left a very lasting impression.
__________________
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=25777

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Reply With Quote
  #1178  
Old 05-08-2014, 06:17 AM
AnthG AnthG is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 2,064
Niagara Falls USA: We have some casinos and...nothing else.

In all fairness, really the one thing that the Canadian side of Niagara falls has going for it is that one entertainment strip, and the fact that the view of the falls is better. Other than that it's pretty goddamn boring as well.
__________________
12/27 - Protest the Hero
02/05 - Machine Head
Reply With Quote
  #1179  
Old 05-08-2014, 01:32 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,875
Was setup to be in St. Louis June 16-20 for a training for work. I was setup for a Cardinal game on Father's Day & was going to see Eyehategod on that Wednesday. Now I'm going to Dallas and there isn't shit the week I'm down there. Warped is the day I'm flying in (of course). And of course I want to see the Rangers... Nope they are on the west coast that week. I'm pissed.
Reply With Quote
  #1180  
Old 05-08-2014, 02:35 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,313
...when its a really slow day at work, so you whip out your 3DS only to find that the battery is almost dead
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:59 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008