Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Ghost -- Boulder, CO -- April 23rd, 2014
Gideon -- Toledo, OH -- April 22nd, 2014
Queensryche -- Uncasville, CT -- April 19th, 2014
Scott Stapp -- London, England -- April 23rd, 2014
Megadeth -- Quito, Ecuador -- April 22nd, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-16-2004, 05:05 AM
Maideneer's Avatar
Maideneer Maideneer is offline
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 1,561
Arrow Children Of Bodom -- Farmingdale, NY -- November 15th, 2004

Children Of Bodom's first headlining show in the U.S.A....ever! The show was insane. Fights, blood, you name it.

Hate Me!
Needled 24/7
Chokehold (Cocked 'N' Loaded)
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Bodom After Midnight
Warheart
Deadnight Warrior
Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Kissing The Shadows
Bodom Beach Terror
Everytime I Die
Towards Dead End
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-16-2004, 05:16 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,493
I will definately buy one of their albums soon, when I saw them opening for Iced Earth, they amazed me literally, great band.


BTW, I think they are playing in Montreal this week.


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-16-2004, 05:50 AM
Maideneer's Avatar
Maideneer Maideneer is offline
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 1,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
BTW, I think they are playing in Montreal this week.


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
That would be tonight. Last show of the tour.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-16-2004, 07:59 AM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,800
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden
I will definately buy one of their albums soon, when I saw them opening for Iced Earth, they amazed me literally, great band.


BTW, I think they are playing in Montreal this week.


Cheers !!!
PowerMaiden
Buy ALL of their albums... :P
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-16-2004, 08:03 AM
hot_turkey_ed's Avatar
hot_turkey_ed hot_turkey_ed is offline
Director, Set List Intelligence
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 10,800
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer
Children Of Bodom's first headlining show in the U.S.A....ever! The show was insane. Fights, blood, you name it.

Hate Me!
Needled 24/7
Chokehold (Cocked 'N' Loaded)
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Bodom After Midnight
Warheart
Deadnight Warrior
Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Kissing The Shadows
Bodom Beach Terror
Everytime I Die
Towards Dead End
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall
This is a show I would have travelled for if it had been the West Coast somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-16-2004, 01:17 PM
WorldSlavery82's Avatar
WorldSlavery82 WorldSlavery82 is offline
Ahhhhh
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 416
Maideneer, you and I have been at the same shows this last week. Anway, I thought they totally kick ass live, but thought the venue sucked.
__________________
Havok/Hatchet
Satyricon/Toxic Holocaust
Vader/Warbringer
Sonic Youth
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Maideneer's Avatar
Maideneer Maideneer is offline
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New York
Posts: 1,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSlavery82
Maideneer, you and I have been at the same shows this last week. Anway, I thought they totally kick ass live, but thought the venue sucked.
I always hated The Downtown since day 1.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-18-2004, 07:56 PM
ADD's Avatar
ADD ADD is offline
Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Everywhere Else
Posts: 22,954
RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome setlist, man I just can't wait till they come back to the West Coast

But they MUST play Hatebreeder and Warheart
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
children of bodom

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:15 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008