Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-29-2013, 08:11 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
No. It's just that the only time(or at least MOST of the time) i see you post is when you're on the shifest threads(like carnival of madness, aftershock, Uproar, ect ). It has nothing to do with "keeping track of posts". If that was the case then you should be calling out PVH5150 for calling you out on your "boner for carnival of madness" tour. It has nothing to do with "keeping tracks of my posts", it's just common sense my man. Does PVH5150 keep tracks of your posts as well?

Keeping track of your posts? Don't kid yourself, buddy. You're not that important. Anyways, glad you think this tour is worth 20 bucks, maybe on the day of your show you can get some good seats off some crackwhore scalper for 5 dollars, and maybe somehow snag a piece of Tony Iommi's mustache and have him sign it.

Best post so far on this thread. Couldn't agree with you more, and i am counting down the days for when I see them on August 28th. Plus the true reason to really even go to this tour is so we can all get smashed in the face by tony's heavy sludgy riffs..
Why are you so mad?
Fleetwood Mac
New Found Glory
Old 07-29-2013, 08:59 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
Why are you so mad?
11/14 - Slayer
Old 07-31-2013, 06:46 PM
Concert Veteran

The reason people are negative about this tour is because Ozzy is involved. No matter how many years of great performances he has given us people still find the need to be negative towards him because he's a hit and miss live singer and he's canceled shows in the past because of health issues. I guess everyone would rather Ozzy perform while he's ill and risk dying on stage instead of canceling shows so he can get healthy. Plus, you add that Bill isn't part of the reunion and Tony fighting cancer, there's a bit of a negative vibe surrounding things at the moment.

Still, anyone seeing this tour should be extremely happy that despite the health issues and whatever else is going on, we've got three men up there in their mid 60s giving the best performances they can possibly give. They could've easily said "fuck it, we're too old now" but they reunited and came out with a great new album for us fans who have been waiting a long time for this to happen.

Tags
andrew w.k, black sabbath