Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-13-2013, 11:36 AM
N00B

Nice Review!
That is weird about TBDM they had a huge crowd on my date, we also had no hardcore dancers except maybe one or two.... they were dealt with.
Also cool sidenote about the Skeletonwitch shirt. I went in an Autopsy shirt and TBDM commented how I was the only adolescent with an awesome band shirt.
Shame you missed The Chariot, I am not a fan of their studio stuff but DAMN... Their live show is one to be reckoned with.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:23 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Duuude nice review! So sad I didnt go this year

TBDM rapes live, one of the best live bands out there. Sucks that TSSF played the same time as them, pretty sure thats where all the peeps were out their so popular now. Ive seen them transition from opening for TWY at the glasshouse to headlining and selling out the glasshouse in just a year. Also the day you see The Chariot live you will realize the definition of carnage! Also didnt know thats what Muther was about.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:15 PM
Crucial Mosh Achieved

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Also the day you see The Chariot live you will realize the definition of carnage!
^Truf

I've been dying to see letlive. for the past year or so. Every time they come into town it's always with shit bands. The one time they came through with a good package they ended up dropping off halfway through the tour.

Would also like to see While She Sleeps someday. Good to see they put on a good performance, they kick ass. It's a shame as to what happened to Defeater though.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:49 AM
The best part of waking up, is Satan in your cup

Nice review man! I'm pretty stoked for Mac Lethal, hoping its a good crowd reaction, since he's from KC. Also, really hoping Defeater has a nutty crowd here since Kansas City holds a secret badass hardcore scene and I know I a lot of people who love them, including myself.

Regarding Attila. They are hilarious. They are essentially a band for one reason, and that's not to be taken seriously. And I hate to be this guy but I like a few songs. Most of their shit is dumb and boring bullshit, but Rage has some really cool parts to it and White Lightning has a really cool 80's sounding riff.

Also, why no Styg set :c
Old 07-14-2013, 08:02 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

Nick: Stick to Your Guns played at the same time as letlive. so I didn't catch them. I'm sure Mac Lethal will get an amazing crowd reception in KC, there was approximately 100 people watching him here and the crowd loved him (Just about every person that watched him went over to his tent after he finished to meet him.)

Doomsayer:The videos I've seen of The Chariot live are insane. I desperately need to see them live asap, they seem like they would be almost as intense as Dillinger in a live setting.

Jazzfusion: Normally Black Dahlia has no hardcore dancers when I see them, but they came out to a decent extent at Warped for whatever reason. The push/circle pits overpowered them, but there was definitely some hXc dancing going for most of their set (especially during What A Horrible Night to Have a Curse)

Thanks to all of you guys for the kind words, I really appreciate it.

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/

Tags
august burns red, crossfaith, letlive, mac leathal, story of the year, the black dahlia murder, the wonder years, while she sleeps