Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014
Saviours -- San Francisco, CA -- September 27th, 2014
Styx -- Peachtree City, GA -- September 27th, 2014

  #1  
Old 06-21-2013, 06:21 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,219
Kiss -- Zurich, Switzerland -- June 20th, 2013

Before you ask, no I did not go to this show.They live streamed the entire concert on AXS TV.Now I wasn't sure if I should put this thread here just because I didn't go to the show and just watched it, so if it needs to be moved please move it.My Dad heard about that is was coming on and turned it on when Psycho Circus was ending.The whole thing was good, it is KISS we're talking about here, but at times the vocals seemed to go down in volume (didn't happen when I saw them).I don't know if it was the sound guy or just the TV, but it wasn't enough for me to say this is bad.So I spent 11:00 pm-1:00 am last night watching a KISS concert, I can't think of anyway better to spend a night.

Anyway here's the set for the show, same set I believe they've been doing but here it is anyway:

1.Psycho Circus
2.Shout It Out Loud
3.Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
4.I Love It Loud
5.Hell Or Hallelujah
6.War Machine (Gene breathes fire)
7.Heaven's On Fire
8.Deuce
9.Say Yeah
10.Shock Me (only first verse)
11.Outta This World (Tommy and Eric jam)
12.God Of Thunder (Gene bass solo intro — spits blood and flies
13.Lick It Up
14.Love Gun (Paul flies over crowd to the B-stage)
15.Rock And Roll All Nite (Paul smashes guitar)
Encore:
16.Detroit Rock City
17.I Was Made For Lovin' You
18.Black Diamond
God Gave Rock 'n' Roll To You II (they didn't show this track being played, but apparently they used it as an outro of sorts)


As I've said before, replace Say Yeah with Crazy Crazy Nights and you got yourself a perfect, realistic KISS show.
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-21-2013, 06:43 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
God Gave Rock 'n' Roll To You II (they didn't show this track being played, but apparently they used it as an outro of sorts)
It's their outro tape for this tour.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

13/10 The Skull
29/10 Saint Vitus
6/11 Gilby Clarke
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-21-2013, 06:53 AM
marker marker is offline
somebody somewhere
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 718
Sure glad Crazy Nights isn't in there. Too bad they never pull Lick It Up, stupid song really good album.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-21-2013, 06:57 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by marker View Post
Sure glad Crazy Nights isn't in there. Too bad they never pull Lick It Up, stupid song really good album.
What the heck are you talkin' about?! That song is by far one of the top 10 best KISS songs of all time, and I would do anything to get that back in the set.
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-21-2013, 07:35 AM
IrritatedTrout's Avatar
IrritatedTrout IrritatedTrout is offline
Not a number, I'm a free man
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,327
Particularly excited to see Heaven's on Fire and Psycho Circus in August. How did the spider look? I've seen a few pictures and it seems cool.
__________________
6/17 - Meshuggah
6/28 - Iron Maiden - Bergen, Norway
6/29 - Blaze Bayley - Bergen, Norway
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-21-2013, 08:10 AM
marker marker is offline
somebody somewhere
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
What the heck are you talkin' about?! That song is by far one of the top 10 best KISS songs of all time, and I would do anything to get that back in the set.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-21-2013, 12:45 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
Particularly excited to see Heaven's on Fire and Psycho Circus in August. How did the spider look? I've seen a few pictures and it seems cool.
It looked sick, especially when the body lowers down to the stage, definitely one of the greatest stage setups they've had IMO.
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-22-2013, 01:15 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 3,042
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by marker View Post


It's called an opinion. You do realize that Kiss made some overlooked albums in the eighties, right?

And no, Ace & Peter will never come back.
__________________
Music is my life - Everything from ADELE to Napalm Death.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-22-2013, 05:55 PM
marker marker is offline
somebody somewhere
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
It's called an opinion. You do realize that Kiss made some overlooked albums in the eighties, right?

And no, Ace & Peter will never come back.
Just because I brought up that song, doesn't mean it was an attack on him. I just think it's a lame song. I saw them do it live 3 years ago and it sucked then too. Not as bad as the studio version, but still lame. And yes, I do realize they have some overlooked 80's albums, but that has nothing to do with me not liking that song. Try to telling him about opinions, he's the one who got all defensive about the fact I dont like it in the set. I don't even think it's close to being in their top ten 80's songs, let alone their entire catalog. And by the way I'm not saying Say Yeah should be in their either.
And what the hell does Ace and Peter have to do with anything I posted? Not a damn thing.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-24-2013, 06:28 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 3,042
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by marker View Post
Just because I brought up that song, doesn't mean it was an attack on him. I just think it's a lame song. I saw them do it live 3 years ago and it sucked then too. Not as bad as the studio version, but still lame. And yes, I do realize they have some overlooked 80's albums, but that has nothing to do with me not liking that song. Try to telling him about opinions, he's the one who got all defensive about the fact I dont like it in the set. I don't even think it's close to being in their top ten 80's songs, let alone their entire catalog. And by the way I'm not saying Say Yeah should be in their either.
And what the hell does Ace and Peter have to do with anything I posted? Not a damn thing.
Cool story.
__________________
Music is my life - Everything from ADELE to Napalm Death.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
kiss

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008