Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

  #11  
Old 06-19-2013, 04:26 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
tis true, tis true
You bet it is, Journey is WAY better than Weezer
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-19-2013, 07:32 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
You bet it is, Journey is WAY better than Weezer
Said NOT A SINGLE FUCKING PERSON!
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-19-2013, 09:23 AM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
You bet it is, Journey is WAY better than Weezer
what modern music do ya like? I mean that arent those glam revival bands. Just curious cuz it seems ya missed out all your faves in their prime days.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-19-2013, 09:50 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
what modern music do ya like? I mean that arent those glam revival bands. Just curious cuz it seems ya missed out all your faves in their prime days.
He enjoys Black Veil Brides.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-19-2013, 10:10 AM
anomynous's Avatar
anomynous anomynous is offline
Metal-Setlistcore
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,999
Fuck Weezer
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-19-2013, 10:11 AM
justinm4bama's Avatar
justinm4bama justinm4bama is offline
Death by Metal
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post


But yea Drivin' N' Cryin' should be a great show.I'm very curious to see how long Journey's set will end up being.Anyway, I'm almost 100% sure I'm going, because my band has some paying gigs coming up fortunately
Which band are you in?
__________________
9/21-Eluvitie
10/4-Raven?
10/5-Cheap Trick
10/11-King Diamond
10/12-Suffocation?
10/13-Sonata Arctica
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-19-2013, 10:33 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,843
Blog Entries: 19
You can feel however you want about Weezer but if you don't rank their first two albums in the top 20 albums of the 90s then you are a tryhard loser.
__________________
09/18 - Clutch
09/19 - BMTH
09/20 - Fuzz and Fire 2
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-19-2013, 11:04 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
You can feel however you want about Weezer but if you don't rank their first two albums in the top 20 albums of the 90s then you are a tryhard loser.
21. Weezer- Pinkerton
20. Weezer- Weezer
19. Ace of Base- The Bridge
18. Emperor- In The Nightside Eclipse
17. GZA- Liquid Swords
16. Death- Symbolic
15. Gorgoroth- Antichrist
14. Nas- Illmatic
13. Immortal- At The Heart of Winter
12. Kreator- Coma of Souls
11. Burzum- Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
10. Gamma Ray- Powerplant
9. Carcass- Necroticism: Descanting The Insalubrious
8. Eric. B & Rakim- Don't Sweat The Technique
7. Overkill- Horrorscope
6. Darkthrone- Transilvanian Hunger
5. Morbid Angel- Blessed Are The Sick
4. Wu-Tang Clan- Enter The Wu-Tang
3. Judas Priest- Painkiller
2. Megadeth- Rust In Peace
1. Ol Dirty Bastard- Nigga Please
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"

Last edited by JRA; 06-19-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-19-2013, 11:16 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,843
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
21. Weezer- Pinkerton
20. Weezer- Weezer
19. Ace of Base- The Bridge
18. Emperor- In The Nightside Eclipse
17. GZA- Liquid Swords
16. Death- Symbolic
15. Gorgoroth- Antichrist
14. Nas- Illmatic
13. Immortal- At The Heart of Winter
12. Kreator- Coma of Souls
11. Burzum- Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
10. Gamma Ray- Powerplant
9. Carcass- Necroticism: Descanting The Insalubrious
8. Eric. B & Rakim- Don't Sweat The Technique
7. Overkill- Horrorscope
6. Darkthrone- Transilvanian Hunger
5. Morbid Angel- Blessed Are The Sick
4. Wu-Tang Clan- Enter The Wu-Tang
3. Judas Priest- Painkiller
2. Megadeth- Rust In Peace
1. Ol Dirty Bastard- Nigga Please
And the fact that you don't have any Radiohead just means you a silly bitch
__________________
09/18 - Clutch
09/19 - BMTH
09/20 - Fuzz and Fire 2
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-19-2013, 11:24 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
You can feel however you want about Weezer but if you don't rank their first two albums in the top 20 albums of the 90s then you are a tryhard loser.
I guess that makes me the biggest tryhard loser there is (like that means anything to me)
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008