Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014

  #1  
Old 05-21-2013, 04:16 PM
PVH5150's Avatar
PVH5150 PVH5150 is offline
Dave Meniketti is God.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 3,404
Sanctuary tour?

Jul. 6 - Seattle, WA (El Corazon)
Jul. 10 - Manhattan, NY (Gramercy Theater)

Hoping more dates will be announced.

http://enterthevault.com/artist.php?id=845
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Onioner Onioner is offline
One who onions things
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere, CA
Posts: 2,191
Saw them here in LA about a year ago. Warrel sounded fantastic and had a badass stage presence, everyone else looked bored out of their skulls. The set was pretty short too, only about 65-70 minutes. Definitely one of the more disappointing sets I've seen, especially since the ticket was like $40. Also the turnout was so horrible, here couldn't have been more than 30-40 people in an 800 person venue.
__________________
Skeletonwitch/Ghoul - 9/23
Saviours/Hazzard's Cure - 9/28
Raven - 10/20
Satan/Slough Feg - 10/25
King Diamond - 8/31
Judas Priest - 11/16
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-21-2013, 04:31 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,132
It's not a question. It is happening. It's a headlining tour supporting the new album, The Year the Sun Died.

A few weeks back, they played in St. Paul and debuted 3 new songs. They sound like the first couple albums from Nevermore with some occasional Sanctuary Falsetto vocals.

In other words, it's going to be fucking badass!
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Onioner Onioner is offline
One who onions things
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere, CA
Posts: 2,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
It's not a question. It is happening. It's a headlining tour supporting the new album, The Year the Sun Died.

A few weeks back, they played in St. Paul and debuted 3 new songs. They sound like the first couple albums from Nevermore with some occasional Sanctuary Falsetto vocals.

In other words, it's going to be fucking badass!
That actually sounds really really cool, I'm looking forward to it. I think as long as Lenny and Warrel remain in the band, the songs will be great. I'm still in no rush to see them live again though.
__________________
Skeletonwitch/Ghoul - 9/23
Saviours/Hazzard's Cure - 9/28
Raven - 10/20
Satan/Slough Feg - 10/25
King Diamond - 8/31
Judas Priest - 11/16
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
Spiner202's Avatar
Spiner202 Spiner202 is online now
Welcome To My Nightmare...
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,245
Wicked! Hopefully this comes to Toronto and the timing works out because I'd like to see these guys again!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-21-2013, 11:58 PM
sfhui sfhui is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 198
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-22-2013, 12:31 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 5,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiner202 View Post
Wicked! Hopefully this comes to Toronto and the timing works out because I'd like to see these guys again!
Can I get some more info on this show Suffocation is doing in Toronto on September 7th?
__________________
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=25777

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-22-2013, 04:45 AM
Spiner202's Avatar
Spiner202 Spiner202 is online now
Welcome To My Nightmare...
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Can I get some more info on this show Suffocation is doing in Toronto on September 7th?
It's part of the three day Spread The Metal Festival in Toronto. September 6th is the Gama Bomb Tour, September 7th is Suffocation, Augury, Skull Fist, and more, and September 8th has The Agonist and a TBA headliner.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1426...07013/?fref=ts
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-23-2013, 12:08 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 5,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiner202 View Post
It's part of the three day Spread The Metal Festival in Toronto. September 6th is the Gama Bomb Tour, September 7th is Suffocation, Augury, Skull Fist, and more, and September 8th has The Agonist and a TBA headliner.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1426...07013/?fref=ts
That's awesome. I think I'll go regardless but any word on if Frank is going to be there?
__________________
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=25777

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008