Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 05-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,585
She wouldn't have had to get the entire SDPD on her side to frame him. Just get enough people involved to do the set it all up and such. Again, I'm open to this being a possibility.
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 05-11-2013, 01:10 PM
DisposableJustice's Avatar
DisposableJustice DisposableJustice is offline
Close your eyes forget your name
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
She wouldn't have had to get the entire SDPD on her side to frame him. Just get enough people involved to do the set it all up and such. Again, I'm open to this being a possibility.
Too many moving parts, imo. Now if this happened in a middleoffuckinnowhere town then ya I could see a frame up. But not in one of America's biggest cities

I'm still looking for the excuse on how his voice that "ordered" this hit ain't his
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 05-11-2013, 01:19 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,864
Blog Entries: 19
>gets Tim Lambesis recorded saying he wants his wife dead
>"he was set up"

The Boston Marathon bomber guy was set up, too. Nevermind that he was throwing homemade bombs at police.
__________________
09/23 - Crowbar
09/24 - Arsis
09/25 - Goatwhore
09/26 - Black Cobra
09/29 - Interpol
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 05-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,585
The audio of him saying that could have been faked too using voice changing technology on a computer. And for as big of sting operation as it was, why wasn't a video camera hidden to record Tim handing the money over to the undercover cop?

Hey, I'm also open to the possibility that Tim actually did do it. Especially if he was on steroids or something because those can make a person go really crazy.
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 05-11-2013, 01:46 PM
anomynous's Avatar
anomynous anomynous is offline
Metal-Setlistcore
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
>gets Tim Lambesis recorded saying he wants his wife dead
>"he was set up"

The Boston Marathon bomber guy was set up, too. Nevermind that he was throwing homemade bombs at police.
.





All the terrorists involved in 9/11 were also set up, along with the Columbine shooters, and the dude who show up the Colorado theater.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 05-11-2013, 01:56 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,864
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
The audio of him saying that could have been faked too using voice changing technology on a computer.
__________________
09/23 - Crowbar
09/24 - Arsis
09/25 - Goatwhore
09/26 - Black Cobra
09/29 - Interpol
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 05-11-2013, 02:04 PM
gilpdawg's Avatar
gilpdawg gilpdawg is offline
Resident old fart
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: New Paris, OH
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Maybe I don't understand the concept of "net worth". Maybe my net worth is a lot more than the zero I figured it is. But how can someone with a net worth of fourteen million dollars be asking fans to help fund his side-projects next album?
That site of net worth is pure speculation. They really don't know anything.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 05-11-2013, 02:39 PM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzbear2000 View Post
The audio of him saying that could have been faked too using voice changing technology on a computer.
I loved that season of 24
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 05-11-2013, 02:46 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by larvtard View Post
I loved that season of 24
__________________
9.28 Sadistic Intent / Morbid Saint
10.20 Raven
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 05-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Travis The Dragon's Avatar
Travis The Dragon Travis The Dragon is offline
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
Posts: 2,585
I don't see what the problem is with me being open to this possibility. And for the record, I think there's a 70% chance he actually did it and a 30% chance it was a setup. Anything is possible though.
__________________
Website Designer and Product Promotions for LightUpFun.com
My concerts, future and past: fonzbear2000.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008