Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014
Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014

Old 04-20-2013, 07:05 AM
N00B

Parkway Drive -- Detroit, MI -- April 19th, 2013

This was the last show of their ATLAS tour, and it was sold out in advance.

The 1st band I saw was Veil of Maya. I've seen them a bunch of times, and they can definitely jam, but this set was just OK.

Next up was The Word Alive. This was my 3rd time seeing them. There is certainly nothing incredibly unique or original about them, but their set was really fun. They got the crowd into it.

Parkway Drive headlined. I was so excited to see them. The last time I saw them was either on Warped Tour 2010 or on their DEEP BLUE headlining tour w/ The Ghost Inside, whichever was later. They were fantastic the whole night. The floor was a war zone, especially during "Sleepwalker." The crowd was jumping & singing in unison on "Wild Eyes." Parkway Drive gave the crowd a choice b/w "Romance Is Dead" or "Swing" in the middle of their set, and "Romance Is Dead" won in a landslide. I sort of wish they would've played both, but oh well. During the encore they played one of my favorite jams of theirs, "Home Is For The Heartless," and then a fan proposed to his girlfriend on stage. Good for them! Anyway, killer show, and I hope Parkway Drive does another US tour soon. Setlist:

Sparks
Old Ghost/New Regrets
Sleepwalker
Boneyards
Dead Man's Chest
Dark Days
Deliver Me
Romance Is Dead
Idols & Anchors
Blue And The Grey
--encore--
Home Is For The Heartless
Carrion
9/20 ATB
9/25 np
10/13 Counterparts
10/16 PJ
11/3 Anberlin
11/5 BOO/Erra
Old 04-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindeets View Post
This was the last show of their ATLAS tour, and it was sold out in advance.

The 1st band I saw was Veil of Maya. I've seen them a bunch of times, and they can definitely jam, but this set was just OK.

Next up was The Word Alive. This was my 3rd time seeing them. There is certainly nothing incredibly unique or original about them, but their set was really fun. They got the crowd into it.

Parkway Drive headlined. I was so excited to see them. The last time I saw them was either on Warped Tour 2010 or on their DEEP BLUE headlining tour w/ The Ghost Inside, whichever was later. They were fantastic the whole night. The floor was a war zone, especially during "Sleepwalker." The crowd was jumping & singing in unison on "Wild Eyes." Parkway Drive gave the crowd a choice b/w "Romance Is Dead" or "Swing" in the middle of their set, and "Romance Is Dead" won in a landslide. I sort of wish they would've played both, but oh well. During the encore they played one of my favorite jams of theirs, "Home Is For The Heartless," and then a fan proposed to his girlfriend on stage. Good for them! Anyway, killer show, and I hope Parkway Drive does another US tour soon. Setlist:

Sparks
Old Ghost/New Regrets
Sleepwalker
Boneyards
Dead Man's Chest
Dark Days
Deliver Me
Romance Is Dead
Idols & Anchors
Blue And The Grey
--encore--
Home Is For The Heartless
Carrion

Did Telle do his backflip off the riser during their set.

Tags
parkway drive