Warrior -- San Marcos, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Impaled -- Oakland, CA -- April 19th, 2014
Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014

Old 04-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Hunting High And Low

Needtobreathe -- Atlanta, GA -- April 12th, 2013

NEEDTOBREATHE are one of the best new rock bands around, and quickly growing larger, as they played the Fox Theater and nearly if not sold it out.My group got their a little after the opening band Drewholcomb & The Neighbors started.I had never heard of them before but they were pretty good with a Mumfard And Sons type sound, and a lot of the crowd seemed to know them to.They play about 9 or 10 songs in total I'm guessing, for about 45 minutes.After they got off stage, NEEDTOBREATHE came on about thirty minutes later with an odd stage set-up.It was a stage with almost no production except for a couple of hanging candle-like lights.The stage was about eight feat long with a curtain closed behind them.The drum kit was very small, with only a bass drum, two toms, and two symbols.The bass player Seth Bolt played the cello for his bass, and both Bo and Bear Rineheart's guitars were plugged straight into their amps.Josh Lovelace, the keyboard player, didn't even have a keyboard and only seem to have percussion.It all changed though on the fourth song were the curtains were opened to reveal the huge stage with many amps, full drum kit, two keyboards, and full lighting rig, and Seth changed back to bass guitar.The backdrop of the stage was made to look like brown see-through curtains with many more of the candle-like lights mentioned before hanging beyond them.They played for about 2 hours, and all in all a fantastic show that I recommend to everybody if you would like a Black Crowes meets Bruce Springsteen sound.

Setlist:
1.Suspicion
2.Girl Named Tennessee
3.Washed By The Water (with excerpt of Bob Marley's "Don't Worry About A Thing")
4.The Reckoning
5.Devil's Been Talkin'
6.More Time
7.Wanted Man
8.Drive All Night
9.Stones Under Rushing Water
10.White Fences
11.Something Beautiful
12.Oh Carolina
13.A Place Only You Can Go
14.Stand By Me (Ben E. King cover)
Encore: