After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Old 06-19-2013, 01:50 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
Take your own advice, it will be good for you.Microsoft sucks no matter what they do anyway.
Are you listening to yourself? I said that I would be getting the PS4 until Microsoft addressed their draconian DRM policies, and guess what? They did. So now the Xbox One is the clear cut choice to me. And I can give you actual reasons as to why it is, and not just "OMG MICROSOFT SUCKS > "
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Old 06-19-2013, 01:53 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I am going to refute almost everything you just said

1. Does not need an Internet connection. The first time you turn it on you need a connection, then you'll never need to connect the Xbone to the internet again. correct

2. Destiny and Kingdom Hearts 3 are multiplat. So is FFXV. correct

3. Kinect voice and camera commands can be turned off, just like they can be now. the kinect will always be on no matter what

4. Xbox One has a deal that you can buy one game and share it digitally with up to ten people. It's called a "family plan" but it can be any 10 Xbox Live users. lolnope

5. Xbox Live is now offering three free game downloads a month. from games that came out 5 years ago <_>

6. PS4 is making online multiplayer a PS+ requirement, so it's not free anymore. correct but PS+ is insanely better deal than Live already

7. Any guest account on an Xbox One console where the main account has Xbox Live also have Xbox Live access. hasnt this been going on forever? lol

So yeah, someone needs to stop fanboying.
fanboy calling another a fanboy
Old 06-19-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
fanboy calling another a fanboy
I don't see how it's fanboying when I'm stating facts and I still acknowledge what's wrong with the console.

The Kinect commands CAN be turned off. There was this big fucking hullabaloo not too long ago about people freaking out that people could run in the room and shout "XBOX OFF!" and shut their shit down, but the Kinect is like the Kinect now and you can disable that.

Also PS+ gives away free games from 5 years ago too, so I dunno what you're trying to say. Free shit is free shit.

Dunno how PS+ is a better deal than Xbox Live. They both cost about the same and Microsoft's servers have never been hacked and had all their users information leaked, so... :3c

As for the family plan, it looks like they're discontinuing that because of their reversed DRM. Would've been awesome but it doesn't take away from anything now that it's not in there anymore.

And about the guests being able to play on Xbox Live - that's not how it is. I have guest accounts on my Xbox that can't play multiplayer or download things because they're just guest accounts. It'll be great for families to have one account with Xbox Live and several other accounts that all get the benefits of Xbox Live for free.
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Old 06-19-2013, 02:15 PM
...the dead are among us!

Wink

*rabble rabble*

Let's argue about electronics that aren't available to the public yet based on corporate press releases!

It's just video games guys, don't lose too much sleep over it. It's nothing super important like glam metal or k-pop.

edit: No matter what console you have or plan on getting Watch Dogs looks really cool.

Last edited by smearCampaign; 06-19-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
*rabble rabble*

Let's argue about electronics that aren't available to the public yet based on corporate press releases!

It's just video games guys, don't lose too much sleep over it. It's nothing super important like glam metal or k-pop.

edit: No matter what console you have or plan on getting Watch Dogs looks really cool.
SNSD objectively stomps all over glam metal. This is fact can it cannot be refuted.
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Old 06-19-2013, 02:21 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I don't see how it's fanboying when I'm stating facts and I still acknowledge what's wrong with the console.

The Kinect commands CAN be turned off. There was this big fucking hullabaloo not too long ago about people freaking out that people could run in the room and shout "XBOX OFF!" and shut their shit down, but the Kinect is like the Kinect now and you can disable that.

Also PS+ gives away free games from 5 years ago too, so I dunno what you're trying to say. Free shit is free shit.

Dunno how PS+ is a better deal than Xbox Live. They both cost about the same and Microsoft's servers have never been hacked and had all their users information leaked, so... :3c

As for the family plan, it looks like they're discontinuing that because of their reversed DRM. Would've been awesome but it doesn't take away from anything now that it's not in there anymore.

And about the guests being able to play on Xbox Live - that's not how it is. I have guest accounts on my Xbox that can't play multiplayer or download things because they're just guest accounts. It'll be great for families to have one account with Xbox Live and several other accounts that all get the benefits of Xbox Live for free.
the commands can be turned off BUT THE CAMERA CAN'T. The camera is running at all times no matter what you turn off.

They give away games from 5 years ago, a year ago, months ago, and all sorts of stuff. There is a reason why xbox is copying PS+ with that

PS+ is better cause you get at least over $1000 in free shit every year and on top of that you get discounts and more. If you think xbox hasn't been hacked or user info hasn't been leaked you are a blind sheep. that shit is hacked and leaked on the daily but M$ wont tell you about it. Like a month or two ago Live went down and people didn't know why. They got hacked and had over couple thousand of peoples info posted on a online forum. Take off the shades boy :3
Old 06-19-2013, 02:25 PM
not the mama

I don't even play online games but PS+ is worth every penny. Tons of quality games and huge discounts on everything.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Rich Haagen Dazs farts

Dreamcast4life.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
0 in free shit every year and on top of that you get discounts and more. If you think xbox hasn't been hacked or user info hasn't been leaked you are a blind sheep. that shit is hacked and leaked on the daily but M$ wont tell you about it. Like a month or two ago Live went down and people didn't know why. They got hacked and had over couple thousand of peoples info posted on a online forum. Take off the shades boy :3
don't you have an Alex Jones radio broadcast to be listening to, indestructible?
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar