Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, ON -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014
Battlecross -- Westland, MI -- December 20th, 2014

  #1  
Old 03-05-2012, 12:42 AM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Uproar 2012

Heard some info on Uproar last night.


Godsmack or Staind (not both)
Lacuna Coil or In This Moment (was told Century Media has a band on the tour)
Shadows Fall
Blessed Be The Broken Heart

Those are the bands I am hearing were in talks to play. We shall see what happens.
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-05-2012, 04:20 AM
AnthG AnthG is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 2,060
The fact that Shadows Fall is rumored has me worried about what their new album will sound like.
__________________
12/27 - Protest the Hero
02/05 - Machine Head
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-05-2012, 05:20 AM
Steev Steev is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
The fact that Shadows Fall is rumored has me worried about what their new album will sound like.
they've been getting booked on more mainstream tours for awhile, this doesn't worry me as much(especially when I may miss their upcoming run with Fear Factory)


also it'd be kinda cool to see Blessed By A Broken Heart, I feel like they're fun live
__________________
Dark Tranquility
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-05-2012, 09:10 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Heard some info on Uproar last night.


Godsmack or Staind (not both)

Lacuna Coil or In This Moment (was told Century Media has a band on the tour)
Shadows Fall
Blessed Be The Broken Heart

Those are the bands I am hearing were in talks to play. We shall see what happens.
That isn't headliner right? Neither of them are big enough to fill a amphitheater.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-05-2012, 11:10 AM
xskizzelzx90x xskizzelzx90x is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 197
HOPING FOR STAIND.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-05-2012, 11:14 AM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
That isn't headliner right? Neither of them are big enough to fill a amphitheater.
Thats all I know & I'm not even sure those bands will be on the festival, they were in talks a while back. Apparently they put the line up together at the last minute after they announce Mayhem Fest.
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Nickweiser Nickweiser is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 211
wonder when theyll announce this one last band of mayhem
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-05-2012, 11:23 AM
imanidiot777 imanidiot777 is offline
MetalSetLists's Smartest Man
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
That isn't headliner right? Neither of them are big enough to fill a amphitheater.
Godsmack may be big enough to fill an amphitheater. When Disturbed/Godsmack headlined Mayhem last year the place was more packed for Godsmack and people were leaving for Disturbed.
__________________
5/13 BLS / Down
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-05-2012, 11:37 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanidiot777 View Post
Godsmack may be big enough to fill an amphitheater. When Disturbed/Godsmack headlined Mayhem last year the place was more packed for Godsmack and people were leaving for Disturbed.
That could be true but remember people also came for Disturbed and other bands.

Mainstream people love Disturbed but having Godsmack advertised as your headliner for a amphitheater will leave that place looking empty.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Steev Steev is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickweiser View Post
wonder when theyll announce this one last band of mayhem
if what I'm hearing is correct it won't be until April
__________________
Dark Tranquility
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008