Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014
Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014
Queens of the Stone Age -- Philadelphia, PA -- July 20th, 2014
Queensryche -- Waukesha, WI -- July 19th, 2014
Killswitch Engage -- Providence, RI -- July 19th, 2014

Old 12-02-2012, 10:33 AM
N00B

Lamb of God -- Detroit, MI -- December 1st, 2012

The 1st band was called Sylosis. I'd never heard of them before, but they were pretty cool... a solid heavy band. I'd go see them again.

Hellyeah was next. This was my 4th time seeing them. They're definitely a band where the whole is not greater than the sum of their parts. Any band w/ Vinnie Paul on the skins & Chad Gray as the frontman has so much more potential than what Hellyeah puts forth. Nevertheless, they are a fun live band. Check your breain at the door, raise your glass, and get rowdy.

Hellyeah setlist
War In Me
Drink Drank Drunk
Cowboy Way
Matter of Time
Stampede
Band of Brothers
Rage/Burn
Hellyeah

In Flames came up next & were absolutely amazing. I've seen them a ton of times, and they are always hit or miss live, but this set was spot on. They completely stole the show!

In Flames setlist
Sounds of a Playground Fading
Where the Dead Ships Dwell
Reroute to Remain
Embody the Invisible
Cloud Connected
Fear is the Weakness
The Mirror's Truth
System
Deliver Us
Take This Life
My Sweet Shadow

Lamb of God headlined. It was cool to see them again. It's been awhile. Their stage show on this tour was fantastic. Cool backdrops, lights & videos. They brought tons of energy. The crowd went NUTS for them. The pit was so full that you couldn't fit another person on the floor even w/ a shoehorn. I was surprised that they didn't play more songs off of their latest CD. That's really what I was hoping for. I've seen them play the songs off of SACRAMENT, ASHES OF THE WAKE, WRATH, and AS THE PALACES BURN a ton of tomes. It was still a great show. Maybe on their next US tour they'll play more newer songs. I can't wait to see em again.

Lamb of God setlist
Desolation
Ghost Walking
Walk With Me In Hell
Set To Fail
Ruin
Now You've Got Something to Die For
11th Hour
The Undertow
Omerta
Contractor
In Your Words
Laid to Rest
Redneck
Black Label
8/11 Norma Jean
9/11 For Today
9/12 hb
9/19 Periphery
10/16 PJ
Old 12-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Crucial Mosh Achieved

I went to this show as well, and I share many similar sentiments. It was pretty damn awesome. I saw In Flames headlining back in January and thought they were really weak, but this time around they were waaaaayyy better and had a lot more energy. Getting to hear Embody the Invisible felt really good. Oh, and Lamb of God put on a great show as always. When they were playing The Undertow, during the middle of the song Randy shouted out "Negative Approach!" out of nowhere. Not sure what the point of that was, but I got a good chuckle out of it.

Oh, and Chad Gray is good at faking a southern accent.

Tags
hellyeah, in flames, lamb of god