Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014
Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014

  #11  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,872
I was refunded for my ticket to the Key Club show. Was paying only $5 too good to be true??
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-07-2012, 10:04 PM
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
I'm reaching out for something else.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I was refunded for my ticket to the Key Club show. Was paying only $5 too good to be true??
If so go to Anaheim, that's what I plan on doing. only $25 plus easier drive. Also ims sure Scott would go. Last time I saw em there, it was my show of the year
__________________
Senses Fail-10/3
Mastojira-10/17
TWY/TSSF-10/19
Tough Mudder-10/26
Real Friends/Neck Deep?-11/7
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
If so go to Anaheim, that's what I plan on doing. only $25 plus easier drive. Also ims sure Scott would go. Last time I saw em there, it was my show of the year
I guess the Key Club put up the wrong price, so refunded me tickets. That sucks. They're still sending me tickets so hopefully I can just walk in with them haha.
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:35 PM
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
I'm reaching out for something else.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I guess the Key Club put up the wrong price, so refunded me tickets. That sucks. They're still sending me tickets so hopefully I can just walk in with them haha.
Its a night show now so I will def attend Grove if free.
__________________
Senses Fail-10/3
Mastojira-10/17
TWY/TSSF-10/19
Tough Mudder-10/26
Real Friends/Neck Deep?-11/7
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008