Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Convictions -- Toledo, OH -- July 24th, 2015
Conquer Divide -- Westland, MI -- April 12th, 2015
Roger Waters -- Newport, RI -- July 24th, 2015
Slipknot -- West Palm Beach, FL -- July 24th, 2015
Incubus -- Tinley Park, IL -- July 23rd, 2015

  #1  
Old 12-20-2012, 07:50 AM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,850
Exhumed / Phobia California tour

__________________
7/4 Modest Mouse, Echo & the Bunnymen
8/1 Slowdive
8/11 Protest the Hero
8/27 Metallica, Mastodon
9/17 Converge
10/18 Opeth
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-20-2012, 08:55 AM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 4,347
That is a fucking awesome tour poster.
__________________
8/1 October 31
8/5 Foreseen ?
8/8 Bongripper
8/14 Gravehill
8/26 Turnstile
9/4 Origin
9/5 Bat
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2012, 09:21 AM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,299
Cool! I knew about the Slidebar date a few weeks ago. Gravehill are also on the bill.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-20-2012, 11:01 AM
elturtleboy's Avatar
elturtleboy elturtleboy is offline
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: California/LA
Posts: 3,591
__________________
8/8-Morfin/Skeletal Remains
8/11-Power Trip/Freedom
8/21-Terrorizer/Nails
8/25-Death Grips
9/18-Asshole Parade/To The Point
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-18-2013, 10:58 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,299
I guess the show tonight at the Slidebar was shutdown two songs into Phobia's set by the cops. Security got mad that people were moshing so they had the cops intervene. That's really fucking lame. I was very close to getting a dinner reservation but I'm glad I didn't and stayed home.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-19-2013, 07:10 PM
rjturtle9's Avatar
rjturtle9 rjturtle9 is offline
D.B.B.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Posts: 3,908
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I guess the show tonight at the Slidebar was shutdown two songs into Phobia's set by the cops. Security got mad that people were moshing so they had the cops intervene. That's really fucking lame. I was very close to getting a dinner reservation but I'm glad I didn't and stayed home.
I showed up an hour late and didn't get in. Oh well, I'm not bummed since the show got shut down.
__________________
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach." - Nathan Explosion
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-19-2013, 07:20 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I guess the show tonight at the Slidebar was shutdown two songs into Phobia's set by the cops. Security got mad that people were moshing so they had the cops intervene. That's really fucking lame. I was very close to getting a dinner reservation but I'm glad I didn't and stayed home.
That is such bullshit.
__________________
5/21-24 Maryland Deathfest
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-19-2013, 07:24 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,299
I read more into it and I guess someone was seriously injured at a show recently and the Slidebar doesn't have the insurance to pay for the injuries. I guess security told some people to stop moshing to prevent injury and the guys got hostile, so they had the cops arrest the people who were attacking the guards. It sucks the show was shut down. I guess the Deceased/Gravehill show is being moved to another venue so they won't have to worry about it being shut down.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-19-2013, 07:27 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I read more into it and I guess someone was seriously injured at a show recently and the Slidebar doesn't have the insurance to pay for the injuries. I guess security told some people to stop moshing to prevent injury and the guys got hostile, so they had the cops arrest the people who were attacking the guards. It sucks the show was shut down. I guess the Deceased/Gravehill show is being moved to another venue so they won't have to worry about it being shut down.
Does that mean it's the beginning of the end for metal shows at the Slidebar? That would seriously suck. I don't see why they wouldn't have this problem at every metal show in the future if they're gonna try to prevent all moshing.
__________________
5/21-24 Maryland Deathfest
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-19-2013, 07:31 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by OraclesofAgony View Post
Does that mean it's the beginning of the end for metal shows at the Slidebar? That would seriously suck. I don't see why they wouldn't have this problem at every metal show in the future if they're gonna try to prevent all moshing.
It's either that or they just won't allow ACxDC to play the Slidebar anymore.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008