Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen + Adam Lambert -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014
Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-27-2012, 04:30 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,774
Suffocation & Origin free Scion show in Hollywood

September 29th (10pm) @ Dragonfly Bar 21+

Quote:
The opening of “Verita, Vltima, Vitae” is Saturday at our new Scion Audio/Visual Installation retail and gallery space. We are also throwing an after-party at Dragonfly Bar in LA for guests who attend the show. We’ll have special guests Origin and Suffocation taking the stage, and the only way to attend is to get a wristband at the art show. RSVP now! www.scionav.com/installationevent
__________________
10.24 Satan
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-27-2012, 04:54 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,822
Cant wait!
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,510
so let met get this straight..

All i gotta do is rsvp to this art gallery shin dig, show up , check it out, get my wristband, and I will get to see suffocation?

I am way down for this on saturday, but i wonder if the Bar is next to this art gallery or if its in a different location in LA, and my god my way around LA fucking sucks...
__________________
7/18 - Morbid Angel
8/2 - Morbid Saint
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 09-27-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-27-2012, 05:03 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
so let met get this straight..

All i gotta do is rsvp to this art gallery shin dig, show up , check it out, get my wristband, and I will get to see suffocation?

I am way down for this on saturday, but i wonder if the Bar is next to this art gallery or if its in a different location in LA, and my god my way around LA fucking sucks...
Well the event link says the art show is at a place on Melrose Ave, and the bar the show is at is on Santa Monica Blvd.

I only go to shows on Sunset in LA so I don't know shit about the proximity of those two streets.

But after looking at Google Maps, those streets look pretty close to each other.
__________________
7/19 Summer Slaughter
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by srm90 View Post
Well the event link says the art show is at a place on Melrose Ave, and the bar the show is at is on Santa Monica Blvd.

I only go to shows on Sunset in LA so I don't know shit about the proximity of those two streets.

But after looking at Google Maps, those streets look pretty close to each other.
i'll probably make the drive up there, I really want to see Suffocation but man my way around LA sucks. Sunset is easy for me though, cause its just one long straight drive(so its easy to find the house of blues, key club, roxy, palladium, ec, ahahhaha).
__________________
7/18 - Morbid Angel
8/2 - Morbid Saint
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-27-2012, 05:17 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,326
Blog Entries: 19
Say hi to Origin for me! Mike and Jeremy have guest spots on the new Trog album, ask em about it!
__________________
07/24 - Mutilation Rites
07/25 - Masked Intruder
07/27 - Touche Amore
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-27-2012, 05:42 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
i'll probably make the drive up there, I really want to see Suffocation but man my way around LA sucks. Sunset is easy for me though, cause its just one long straight drive(so its easy to find the house of blues, key club, roxy, palladium, ec, ahahhaha).
Just go. Suffocation hasn't been here in a while and I'm sure they won't be back for a while. Plus, when are we going to be able to see Suffo in a small bar again?
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Just go. Suffocation hasn't been here in a while and I'm sure they won't be back for a while. Plus, when are we going to be able to see Suffo in a small bar again?
nice, google mapped it and the bar is about 5 minutes away from the art gallery. I hope they play a good chunk of effigy of the forgotten and breeding the spawn.
__________________
7/18 - Morbid Angel
8/2 - Morbid Saint
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-27-2012, 06:01 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
nice, google mapped it and the bar is about 5 minutes away from the art gallery. I hope they play a good chunk of effigy of the forgotten and breeding the spawn.
The only song they play from Breeding the Spawn is the title track, and they don't always do it.
__________________
10.24 Satan
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
The only song they play from Breeding the Spawn is the title track, and they don't always do it.
well shit...
__________________
7/18 - Morbid Angel
8/2 - Morbid Saint
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008