Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Neurosis -- Tucson, AZ -- October 18th, 2014
The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:11 AM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,881
The Acacia Strain / Cruel Hand + more east coast tour

__________________
10.23 Raven
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-09-2012, 09:43 AM
energymetal14 energymetal14 is offline
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 992
Saw this the other night, the Worcester show is at the Palladium upstairs, so it will probably be a CRAZY show! I don't know if I'll go though, cause I'll have to ask for work off and I don't know if I care enough, Cruel Hand is the only band I really would care to see.
__________________
10/21 Dead Congregation
10/26 Pallbearer
11/6 Weedeater
11/11 Wolvhammer
11/18 Forward
12/7 Bastard Noise
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-09-2012, 02:50 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by energymetal14 View Post
Saw this the other night, the Worcester show is at the Palladium upstairs, so it will probably be a CRAZY show! I don't know if I'll go though, cause I'll have to ask for work off and I don't know if I care enough, Cruel Hand is the only band I really would care to see.
I don't think it's worth asking for the day off then. You'll get plenty more chances to see them with better lineups.
__________________
10.23 Raven
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-09-2012, 02:59 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,675
If this was a full tour it'd be nice but the top 3 bands are pretty diverse.

TAS - beatdown
Cruel Hand - hardcore
I Declare War - deathcore
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-09-2012, 03:17 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,017
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
If this was a full tour it'd be nice but the top 3 bands are pretty diverse.

TAS - beatdown
Cruel Hand - hardcore
I Declare War - deathcore
i can't tell if you're being facetious or if you actually believe this
__________________
10/21 - Judas Priest
10/22 - Mastodong
10/23 - The Atlas Moth
10/27 - DJ Qbert
10/29 - Real Friends
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-09-2012, 03:43 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
i can't tell if you're being facetious or if you actually believe this
I mean after posting it I remembered that TAS and I Declare War have toured together a few times and TAS goes into the hardcore scene where Cruel Hand is.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-09-2012, 03:44 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I mean after posting it I remembered that TAS and I Declare War have toured together a few times and TAS goes into the hardcore scene where Cruel Hand is.
...what?
__________________
10.23 Raven
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Nater Nater is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sanford, Maine
Posts: 1,081
Dysentary got added to the Palladium date. Woot!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-09-2012, 05:14 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
...what?
Nevermind. I'm tired. Fuck you all
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-09-2012, 05:42 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,017
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I mean after posting it I remembered that TAS and I Declare War have toured together a few times and TAS goes into the hardcore scene where Cruel Hand is.
no, i mean

>diverse
>hardcore, deathcore, "beatdown"

and also

>beatdown
__________________
10/21 - Judas Priest
10/22 - Mastodong
10/23 - The Atlas Moth
10/27 - DJ Qbert
10/29 - Real Friends
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008