DragonForce -- Aberdeen, Scotland -- September 18th, 2014
Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 08-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenchimyo View Post
Oh man...pretty cool. I have always wanted to see if Y2J performs as well on the stage as in the squared circle. Rich Ward's pretty damn good too.

How was attendance?
For the show it fucking sucked. I mean it's a amplitheater and unti. POD played I'd say there was maybe 6,000-7,0000 people there MAYBE. When Godsmack played I'd say maybe 15,000.

When I went to Uproar for Disturbed / A7X the place was packed.

I also blame it on the bands not really being able to draw amplitheater crowds and the BIG FACT that it was on a Wed since usually Uproar has been on the weekend here.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:40 PM
N00B

A few things to add to my original review. To respond to a couple of questions above. First, I did not notice that he messed up any lyrics, that is funny. As far as attendance goes, it was pretty good. Pop's is supposed to hold somewhere between 1500 to 2000 when sold out, and I would say it was two thirds full. So maybe around 800 or so at a guess. But the crowd was loud and very into the show, especially up front. And it definitely seemed like Chris was very pleased by the crowd and how much we were into the show. I know many times a lot of singers say it is a great crowd, but just from reading Jericho it looked as if he was really happy with the crowd as he kind of stopped quite a few times to acknowledge the crowd and let us chant and what not. So he seemed genuinely pleased. Also, there was a speaker on stage that Rich Ward had been having problems with during the show. At the end of the show he and Jericho picked it up and at first pretended like they were going to throw it in the crowd. But then ended up really throwing it into the crowd and Jericho yelled in the microphone for us to crowd surf the speaker to the back and dump it. So another unique thing from Fozzy that you would probably not get at other shows.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Nice. During the Uproar show the guitarist grabbed the top amp and picked it up over his head and dropped it to the ground.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:20 PM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
But then ended up really throwing it into the crowd and Jericho yelled in the microphone for us to crowd surf the speaker to the back and dump it. So another unique thing from Fozzy that you would probably not get at other shows.
Saw Zakk Wylde do the exact same thing with a guitar in London in '05.

25/9 Andrew O'Neill
8/10 Jex Thoth
13/10 The Skull

Tags
fozzy