Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 10-16-2012, 01:19 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Apparently I am on the NSA and FBI watch lists now because I interview International Death metal and Black Metal bands....

One of the most fucked up facebook nights ever.
Elaborate please. This sounds like a good story.
9/27 Blood Feast
10/3 Judas Priest
10/4 Deceased
10/18 Satan
Old 10-16-2012, 01:37 AM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Elaborate please. This sounds like a good story.

This will absolutely be a tl;dr story but for those that will read it, its quite a journey.

It starts back last Friday when the Morbid Angel tour came to town. I interviewed Grave and Dark Funeral. I saw grave went outside to get a breather, as any band who has played station 4 they will tell you its one of the hottest venues in North America, as a lot of people are carried out due to heat exhaustion and dehydration.

I was abut to go back in and take pictures of Dark Funeral, as part of what I do for interviews as well, when this guy comes up to me and say "Hey, you're that Drummer Guy aren't you?" oddly enough that's how I got the name...That Drummer Guy. I said yes and thanked him for listening to the show and tried to get back into the pit....he grabbed me by the collar and brought me over to the ticket booth and proceeded to tell me for 45 minutes how what I'm doing is wrong.

I need to stop interviewing bands like Devin Townsend and Iced Earth and Fleshgod Apocalypse because they don't release quality albums anymore, only quantity albums. and I should never interview bands who are on major labels as they already get exposure. I should only stick with bands who deserve exposure. This conversation went on the ENTIRE set of Dark funeral. Anytime I tried to leave he grabbed me. I Would have hit him but I would have been kicked out and I dont need that as Station 4 is where 95% of all metal shows come i\to in Minnesota.

I had friends try to help me get out of the conversation, didn't work. I explained I may get fired for not taking pictures. anything you can think of. Nothing work. And there was no security guards or anything where we were so there was literally nothing I could do.

Flash forward to tonight.

I copied and pasted a joke about Taylor Swift and how she should make a song called "Maybe the Problem is Me" and this guy comments or she should make a song called "You're not as big as you think you are" and "Stop acting like you are cool" and posted a lot of dumbass song titles that he was directing at me.

I then called him out for what he did to me at Station 4, then after a huge bitchfight I deleted he whole post as it was getting on my nerves. he then started messaging telling me I better watch my back of the FBI will be out to get me.

He then proceeded to tell me about how since I deal with European Metal bands and all bands who tour the USA with a passport and visa that they are suspected terrorists and are watched over, and since I do interviews with them. I am also on this list because I interview them. and what will I do when a tour bus is raided and I get stuck in Guantanamo Bay for the rest of my days.

This continued on for 2 and a half hours on facebook. I was kinda worried about just deleting him as well, what if he does have connections to the FBI and NSA will come after me. *Keep in mind I am barely awake during this so my mind wasn't working at full capacity*

After he calmed down about the FBI Shit he was telling me about how he loves to drink. Which honestly explains all of what has been said above.

tl;dr. I spent my night talking to this guy:

Old 10-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.

1/19- Despise You
1/21- Castle
2/14- Hatebreed
3/16- AILD
Old 10-16-2012, 01:48 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Crazy, drunk metalheads are the worst. My friend got cornered at a show and berated for forty five minutes for mixing genres on his patch vest.
9/27 Blood Feast
10/3 Judas Priest
10/4 Deceased
10/18 Satan
Old 10-16-2012, 01:52 AM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Crazy, drunk metalheads are the worst. My friend got cornered at a show and berated for forty five minutes for mixing genres on his patch vest.
A good friend of mine has a Stick To Your Guns vest covered in Morbid Angel and testament patches. I see no problem with it.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU MIX SLAYER WITH CANNIBAL CORPSE. YOU CAN'T MIX THRASH AND DEATH METAL YOU FUCKING DUMBASS."
Old 10-16-2012, 01:55 AM
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"

That story is insane! How could this guy get THAT upset over the bands you interview?
10/11 Tom and Boot Boys
10/21 Dead Congregation
10/26 Pallbearer
Old 10-16-2012, 01:58 AM
Born Again In Blasphemy

I can't even imagine how insufferable that entire 45 minute rant was.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:05 AM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymetal14 View Post
That story is insane! How could this guy get THAT upset over the bands you interview?
"Because I interview bands that only care about QUANTITY, not QUALITY." He repeated that enough times where if I hear it again in public I will punch that person in the face. How the fuck does Fleshgod only put out quantity album when they only have 2 albums total?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OraclesofAgony View Post
I can't even imagine how insufferable that entire 45 minute rant was.
Imagine giving birth with no pain pills, getting kicked in balls repeatedly and getting your wisdom teeth pulled out with no Anesthesia. That would cover only abut 15 minutes of this rant.

Oddly enough he did say he loved my Origin interview.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Rats off to ya

Wait a second, why was a random guy who pulled you aside and lectured you at a Morbid Angel show on you're facebook friends list?
Old 10-16-2012, 09:08 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
Wait a second, why was a random guy who pulled you aside and lectured you at a Morbid Angel show on you're facebook friends list?
Probably because when you have a Faceache page which represents something other than you personally, you add whoever's interested.

25/9 Andrew O'Neill
8/10 Jex Thoth
13/10 The Skull