Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen + Adam Lambert - Toronto, ON - July 28th, 2014
Warped Tour -- Auburn Hills, MI -- July 18th, 2014
Megadeth -- Denver, CO -- September 16th, 2007
Queen -- Atlantic City, NJ -- July 26th, 2014
Touche Amore -- Lawrence, KS -- July 27th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 08-22-2012, 05:27 PM
masterguy49's Avatar
masterguy49 masterguy49 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Haven't had much of a problem with this but yeah shits pathetic. Also I thought peeps would be more open minded in college but was kinda wrong there. Still man only one day in, stay optimistic.

Totally aced my Inorganic Chem exam! Hell yeah!
Yeah I mean, then again at the same time I'm still in high school, but come on I thought the college setting would get that high school mentality out of their heads. Whatever Next 2 days were better, I guess. I tend to have that generally optimistic out look, but I can get out of it.

I've still been reading a lot recently. Over summer I read Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, and Storm of Swords. I would continue the series and read Feast for Crows, but I need a break from all the pain those books put me through Reading House of Leaves now, which I've heard a lot about, feels weird reading a book under 800 pages
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-22-2012, 05:38 PM
llama lom's Avatar
llama lom llama lom is offline
Meh.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Brockton, MA
Posts: 898
I hate that my school starts so late for no reason. Classes don't start until September 27.
__________________
5/20: Rotten Sound
6/10: Torche
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-22-2012, 07:08 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by llama lom View Post
I hate that my school starts so late for no reason. Classes don't start until September 27.
At least you don't have to walk around school until the heat wave is over. I hated started classes in August and having to sit in a class room with no AC
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-22-2012, 07:20 PM
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
I'm reaching out for something else.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
At least you don't have to walk around school until the heat wave is over. I hated started classes in August and having to sit in a class room with no AC
Haha summer school weather has been raping me. Especially those humid days!

Actually I feel like this year we never really got Spring weather down here in SoCal. On the bright side, days have been cooling down during the evening lately. Like right now its cool and breezy.
__________________
Basement-8/12
Senses Fail-10/3
Mastojira-10/17
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-22-2012, 07:42 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Haha summer school weather has been raping me. Especially those humid days!

Actually I feel like this year we never really got Spring weather down here in SoCal. On the bright side, days have been cooling down during the evening lately. Like right now its cool and breezy.
Dude, I'm so happy the heat wave is over! Its not going back to the 100s at all this year! It's suppose to stay in the 80s for the most part.
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-22-2012, 08:20 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,556
Just got back from Uproar. Left before Shinedown and it sucked that today was the date Papa Roach cancelled the tour but other than that it was fun. Godsmack killed it.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-22-2012, 09:03 PM
llama lom's Avatar
llama lom llama lom is offline
Meh.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Brockton, MA
Posts: 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
At least you don't have to walk around school until the heat wave is over. I hated started classes in August and having to sit in a class room with no AC
Nope but I have band camp so I'm outside in it all day.
__________________
5/20: Rotten Sound
6/10: Torche
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-23-2012, 11:44 AM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,830
I'm going to lift weights for a bit, then pick up my girlfriend and head to Disneyland
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-23-2012, 07:24 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,552
Just confirmed interviews with Kataklysm and Origin for Saturday night (Possibly Fleshgod Apocalypse and Vital Remains as well, will find out tomorrow)

but I confirmed everything tonight while meeting my dad to eat at Wendy's and the following conversation happened:

*Checking my phone for emails*

Me: Sweet, I just got another interview confirmed for Saturday night.
Dad: Who's the band?
Me: The band is called Origin.
Dad: Orgy? What kind of music do you listen to?
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-23-2012, 11:19 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,367
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Just confirmed interviews with Kataklysm and Origin for Saturday night (Possibly Fleshgod Apocalypse and Vital Remains as well, will find out tomorrow)

but I confirmed everything tonight while meeting my dad to eat at Wendy's and the following conversation happened:

*Checking my phone for emails*

Me: Sweet, I just got another interview confirmed for Saturday night.
Dad: Who's the band?
Me: The band is called Origin.
Dad: Orgy? What kind of music do you listen to?
Be sure to ask Jason what his favorite Bigfoot-themed death metal band is.
__________________
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
08/03 - Noisem
08/07 - Handguns (?)
08/15 - Whores
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008