Ash Borer -- Birmingham, AL -- July 6th, 2014
Cynic -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- July 6th, 2014
311 -- Sterling Heights, MI -- July 6th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 09-15-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
hahaha no, the band Ceremony. Their new album is Zoo, but they totally departed from hardcore and became like, Morrisseycore. You've never actually listened to Ceremony? Drop what you're doing and listen to Violence Violence and Rohnert Park
oh! haha well I'll check them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Went to look for a New Found Glory ticket and they sold out. Cheapest ones on stubhub start at $87.

FUCK!
Yeah dude tix sold out the day they went on sale for Pomona show and that wasn't a tiny venue. The venue kept people up to date the whole day on their facebook; 147 tix left, 43 tix left, up to last 10.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

The New Found Glory here show sold out really fast too and it's a decent-sized venue (900 people), I honestly didn't even think they were that popular around here.
8/9 Summer Slaughter
9/28 Coheed

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Old 09-15-2012, 03:07 PM
beware of the quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Add a ton of hot sauce, if he likes hot food......add more. Then shape the noodles in a heart formation with "from john the drummer" inside!
He looooves hot food, but unfortunately I saw this comment after we ate...next time!
7/29 - The Offspring
Old 09-15-2012, 08:38 PM
One who onions things

I had my last day at Trakworx Studio today- it was a truly amazing experience finally being able to help engineer some recordings and watch a guy as talented and cool as Justin Weis mix and master some really cool albums. We worked on this one EP since my first day and finally finished it today on my last day, and listening to the final product seriously has to be one of most satisfying experiences I've ever had.
Impaled (?) - 8/15
Sleep - 8/30
Swans - 9/10
King Diamond - 10/31
Old 09-15-2012, 09:50 PM
All of my life, I've been waiting for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
I had my last day at Trakworx Studio today- it was a truly amazing experience finally being able to help engineer some recordings and watch a guy as talented and cool as Justin Weis mix and master some really cool albums. We worked on this one EP since my first day and finally finished it today on my last day, and listening to the final product seriously has to be one of most satisfying experiences I've ever had.
I think I know what it
Swans: 9/11
Trust: 9/27
Old 09-15-2012, 10:02 PM
One who onions things

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobys37 View Post
I think I know what it
Oh no, this wasn't a metal record haha. It was like a classic rock/pop rock/soul thing. Uriah Duffy from Whitesnake actually played bass on it! What did you think it was?

We did do a metal track though, a new song by Bosse De Nage that will be released on a split with Deafheaven pretty soon. It's an interesting song, Harry Cantwell from Slough Feg is their drummer and dude tore shit up on the track. I got to watch Justin master some metal stuff though- a new album by Amenra and possibly some other stuff that I can't remember.
Impaled (?) - 8/15
Sleep - 8/30
Swans - 9/10
King Diamond - 10/31
Old 09-15-2012, 10:11 PM
All of my life, I've been waiting for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
Oh no, this wasn't a metal record haha. It was like a classic rock/pop rock/soul thing. Uriah Duffy from Whitesnake actually played bass on it! What did you think it was?

We did do a metal track though, a new song by Bosse De Nage that will be released on a split with Deafheaven pretty soon. It's an interesting song, Harry Cantwell from Slough Feg is their drummer and dude tore shit up on the track. I got to watch Justin master some metal stuff though- a new album by Amenra and possibly some other stuff that I can't remember.
Not sure if I can say yet but I know it's for a Scion tour coming up soon. I think Billy Anderson produced the record but I wasn't sure if Justin did the mastering.
Swans: 9/11
Trust: 9/27
Old 09-15-2012, 10:31 PM
One who onions things

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobys37 View Post
Not sure if I can say yet but I know it's for a Scion tour coming up soon. I think Billy Anderson produced the record but I wasn't sure if Justin did the mastering.
Billy recommends Justin for mastering pretty much every record he does these days, so it's very possible that Justin might have been involved. It sounds like this band is a cool one if Billy is involved, but either I don't know them and don't remember if I sat in on the session (I watched Justin master a couple Billy Anderson albums this summer), or they just went to someone else.
Impaled (?) - 8/15
Sleep - 8/30
Swans - 9/10
King Diamond - 10/31
Old 09-16-2012, 12:52 AM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

I had a really awesome day! I went and hung out with treghet and the turtles in the 103 degree heat in Pomona, CA for the Scion show. It was AWESOME seeing Cattle Decap play Monolith of Inhumanity in its entirety. I also enjoyed mocking Chris Barnes with treghet. I then went and picked up my girlfriend and we went to Disneyland for a few hours, then went and got pizza in Newport. I just got home and about to crash.
8/10-Absinthe Rose
8/28-31-Muddy Roots
9/25-Slim Cessna
Old 09-16-2012, 01:18 AM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I had a really awesome day! I went and hung out with treghet and the turtles in the 103 degree heat in Pomona, CA for the Scion show. It was AWESOME seeing Cattle Decap play Monolith of Inhumanity in its entirety. I also enjoyed mocking Chris Barnes with treghet. I then went and picked up my girlfriend and we went to Disneyland for a few hours, then went and got pizza in Newport. I just got home and about to crash.
You should have taken me to Disneyland!