Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Windhand -- Toronto, Ontario -- July 31st, 2015
Deep Purple -- Ledyard, CT -- July 30th, 2015
Anthrax -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 30th, 2015
Slipknot -- Clarkston, MI -- July 28th, 2015
Convictions -- Toledo, OH -- July 24th, 2015

  #4231  
Old 07-03-2014, 06:25 AM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post


...my name's not Jason...

Now you have to go on a rant about how someone called you by the wrong name and how everything sucks and how all the local bands suck and that people need to learn who you are because everything sucks.

Oh Facebook
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #4232  
Old 07-03-2014, 09:32 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 6,769
Just booked a week in Vegas in November! SO FUCK ALL YA'LL I'M OUT OF HERE, YOU CAN'T FIRE ME BECAUSE I QUIT...for one week in November.

Actually I'm a little pissed at myself. When my wife asked me to see if there were any weeks I wanted to go I just said, "whenever". Then once it was booked and non-refundable I looked into shows/concerts and found out Judas Priest and Steel Panther are there the week before I go, Nine Inch Nails is there the week before I go (on the same night, I'm a bigger NIN fan but can you imagine Steel Panther in Vegas) and Brittany Spears is there two weeks before I go.

So I'm hoping something cool comes up for the week of November 17th thru 21st.
__________________
08/06 -- Neurosis
08/07 -- Faith No More
08/22 -- Motley Crue
09/19 -- Godflesh
09/25-26 -- Godspeed You! Black Emperor
10/03 -- Origin
Reply With Quote
  #4233  
Old 07-03-2014, 05:54 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Just booked a week in Vegas in November! SO FUCK ALL YA'LL I'M OUT OF HERE, YOU CAN'T FIRE ME BECAUSE I QUIT...for one week in November.

Actually I'm a little pissed at myself. When my wife asked me to see if there were any weeks I wanted to go I just said, "whenever". Then once it was booked and non-refundable I looked into shows/concerts and found out Judas Priest and Steel Panther are there the week before I go, Nine Inch Nails is there the week before I go (on the same night, I'm a bigger NIN fan but can you imagine Steel Panther in Vegas) and Brittany Spears is there two weeks before I go.

So I'm hoping something cool comes up for the week of November 17th thru 21st.
Nov. 1st King Diamond is in Vegas lol
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #4234  
Old 07-03-2014, 06:17 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,209
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Just booked a week in Vegas in November! SO FUCK ALL YA'LL I'M OUT OF HERE, YOU CAN'T FIRE ME BECAUSE I QUIT...for one week in November.

Actually I'm a little pissed at myself. When my wife asked me to see if there were any weeks I wanted to go I just said, "whenever". Then once it was booked and non-refundable I looked into shows/concerts and found out Judas Priest and Steel Panther are there the week before I go, Nine Inch Nails is there the week before I go (on the same night, I'm a bigger NIN fan but can you imagine Steel Panther in Vegas) and Brittany Spears is there two weeks before I go.

So I'm hoping something cool comes up for the week of November 17th thru 21st.
Where are you staying in Vegas? You ever been before?
__________________
07/22 - Melt-Banana
07/26 - Forever Came Calling & Primitive Man
07/30 - Warped (?)
08/05 - Knockout Kid
08/07 - Fireworks (?)
Reply With Quote
  #4235  
Old 07-03-2014, 06:34 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 6,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Where are you staying in Vegas? You ever been before?
I've been twice. I think we're staying at New York New York. Or Treasure Island. I can't remember. I love it there so much. I'd stay in my minivan if I had to.
__________________
08/06 -- Neurosis
08/07 -- Faith No More
08/22 -- Motley Crue
09/19 -- Godflesh
09/25-26 -- Godspeed You! Black Emperor
10/03 -- Origin
Reply With Quote
  #4236  
Old 07-03-2014, 06:50 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 23,209
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I've been twice. I think we're staying at New York New York. Or Treasure Island. I can't remember. I love it there so much. I'd stay in my minivan if I had to.
I've been there four times. The first three I stayed at Treasure Island and the fourth I stayed at MGM Grand for my 21st birthday.

Treasure Island is awesome and I love it, but my favorite place to gamble was definitely New York New York! I wanna go back real bad.
__________________
07/22 - Melt-Banana
07/26 - Forever Came Calling & Primitive Man
07/30 - Warped (?)
08/05 - Knockout Kid
08/07 - Fireworks (?)
Reply With Quote
  #4237  
Old 07-03-2014, 07:11 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 6,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I've been there four times. The first three I stayed at Treasure Island and the fourth I stayed at MGM Grand for my 21st birthday.

Treasure Island is awesome and I love it, but my favorite place to gamble was definitely New York New York! I wanna go back real bad.
I don't really gamble. But I love to get blotto. My goal is to be drunk the whole time. Except onthe day we go to the Grand Canyon. That's a bad idea.
__________________
08/06 -- Neurosis
08/07 -- Faith No More
08/22 -- Motley Crue
09/19 -- Godflesh
09/25-26 -- Godspeed You! Black Emperor
10/03 -- Origin
Reply With Quote
  #4238  
Old 07-03-2014, 08:51 PM
illuminatus917's Avatar
illuminatus917 illuminatus917 is offline
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the mountains, NC
Posts: 3,051
Blog Entries: 2
And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
__________________
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Reply With Quote
  #4239  
Old 07-04-2014, 02:34 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 19,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post


...my name's not Jason...

... it is now!
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

17/7 Ripper Owens
6/8 Queensryche
11/9 W.A.S.P.
18/9 Theater Equation
26/9 Ugly Kid Joe
Reply With Quote
  #4240  
Old 07-07-2014, 06:42 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,557
Apparently a lot of things happened this day in music history. The Yardbirds disbanded in 1968, Led Zeppelin played their final concert in 1980, Styx released The Grand Illusion in 1977, Springsteen's Born In The U.S.A. went to number 1 on the album charts in 1984, and Dream Theater released Images And Words in 1992. Pretty cool.
__________________
6/28 - Def Leppard/Styx/Tesla
8/29 - Rick Springfield/Loverboy/The Romantics
8/30 - Motley Crue
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008