Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Neurosis -- Tucson, AZ -- October 18, 2014
The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014

Old 06-19-2014, 11:16 AM
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free

Saw Paul Stanley say on facebook that the band was in rehearsal and putting some surprises in the set, I sure hope he's telling the truth.....

To be honest though if they open with "Psycho Circus", "Creatures Of The Night", or "I Stole Your Love" and DON'T close with "Rock And Roll All Nite" then I'll be good. It's Def Leppard's set that I'm worried about. Let's hope they've learned from these last few tours and Hysteria gigs and pull out a couple of deep cuts. Saw that "Don't Shoot Shotgun" has been a staple since the residency, so that's an upside. But as I've said before if they just open with "Stagefright" then my life will be complete (well, not really, but you get the point).
Old 06-19-2014, 12:18 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Let me set the scene for you guys...

The store I work at is on the corner of a fairly busy intersection in Seattle. There is construction across the street from us that has the Left Turn lane closed, so people go past the light and cut through our parking lot so they can turn up the street from our back/side exit. Normally people just FLY through our lot, and the back exit has a total blind corner, so its very dangerous (and there is a High School right behind us)

Today the construction has our back/side exit closed, so we've been standing at the front window and watching as everyone just BLASTS through our parkinglot and then slam their brakes on once they reach the corner and back around and speed back out the main entrance! Even saw 3 cars in a row do it, two almost hit each other

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

http://concert.arte.tv/fr/collections/hellfest

livestreams from Hellfest starting tomorrow!
10/22 - Mastodong
10/27 - DJ Qbert
Old 06-20-2014, 01:52 PM
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Let me set the scene for you guys...

The store I work at is on the corner of a fairly busy intersection in Seattle. There is construction across the street from us that has the Left Turn lane closed, so people go past the light and cut through our parking lot so they can turn up the street from our back/side exit. Normally people just FLY through our lot, and the back exit has a total blind corner, so its very dangerous (and there is a High School right behind us)

Today the construction has our back/side exit closed, so we've been standing at the front window and watching as everyone just BLASTS through our parkinglot and then slam their brakes on once they reach the corner and back around and speed back out the main entrance! Even saw 3 cars in a row do it, two almost hit each other
I would love to watch all those people get confused and pissed off
11/11 Wolvhammer
11/18 Forward
12/7 Bastard Noise
Old 06-20-2014, 03:09 PM
and you can never quarantine the past

I'm gonna be in Chicago July 16-20, and I just saw 1) Deafheaven announced a pre-Pitchfork Fest show @ Bottom Lounge w/ Perfect Pussy (!!!), and 2) The Body is playing TWO shows, a matinee @ Albion House w/ Thou and a collabo set with them that night @ the Empty Bottle w/ Ash Borer and Hell I wonder how quickly Deafheaven will sell out, though.

also, craft beer enthusiasts: can you recommend any cool beer bars in chicago -- casual vibe, hipster bartenders, good unique selection of brews? (esp. belgians)
Old 06-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Buahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by larvtard View Post
I'm gonna be in Chicago July 16-20, and I just saw 1) Deafheaven announced a pre-Pitchfork Fest show @ Bottom Lounge w/ Perfect Pussy (!!!), and 2) The Body is playing TWO shows, a matinee @ Albion House w/ Thou and a collabo set with them that night @ the Empty Bottle w/ Ash Borer and Hell I wonder how quickly Deafheaven will sell out, though.
Jelly as fuck

In other new, as of today I AM STREET LEGAL
11/22 Ghoul (?)
12/12&19(?) Lil B 'The Based God'
Old 06-20-2014, 06:14 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

More excitingness from work today... I was out delivering and almost got hit by a guy who made an abrupt U Turn so he could pick up a hooker

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-20-2014, 07:31 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:

also, craft beer enthusiasts: can you recommend any cool beer bars in chicago -- casual vibe, hipster bartenders, good unique selection of brews? (esp. belgians)
If you have even the slightest intent on Deafhaven buy it now.

If you come up the 15th Ceremony and Iron Lung are playing.

And the 19th is Warped tour where everyone from here in Chicago is going/
Old 06-20-2014, 08:24 PM
Buahahahahaha

To go to WITTR show in SF to see Dispirit open or Santa Cruz to see Lycus open? In other news, the drummer in Lycus is also now the drummer in Disprit.
11/22 Ghoul (?)
12/12&19(?) Lil B 'The Based God'
Old 06-21-2014, 12:07 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
I'm gonna be in Chicago July 16-20, and I jusbasement saw 1) Deafheaven announced a pre-Pitchfork Fest show @ Bottom Lounge w/ Perfect Pussy and 2) The Body is playing TWO shows, a matinee @ Albion House w/ Thou and a collabo set with them that night @ the Empty Bottle w/ Ash Borer and Hell I wonder how quickly Deafheaven will sell out, though.

Revolution brewpubs are pretty sweet. I'd also recommend eating at Kuma's Corner. The burgers are amazing and they have a really good beer selection. Pretty much any bar in the Logan Square/Wicker Park area fits your description though.

Also, be warned if you go to the Albion show...it's a really shitty basement. BYOB though since it's a house show.
11/7 Weekend Nachos
11/14 Decapitated ?
11/15 Eyehategod ?
11/21 Foxy Shazam ?