Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 02-16-2014, 11:49 AM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Enjoying a few beers, celebrating being hired by my city's Police Department. And Behemoth's 'Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel' just came on music choice. All is good at the moment!

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Old 02-16-2014, 12:15 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Enjoying a few beers, celebrating being hired by my city's Police Department. And Behemoth's 'Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel' just came on music choice. All is good at the moment!
Congrats!
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Old 02-16-2014, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Congrats!
Thank you sir!

11/25-Slayer (?)
Old 02-16-2014, 03:54 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Last night I decided that I wanted to try drinking again.

I have had SOOOOO much stress, anxiety, and the worst panic attacks that I have ever had in my whole life over the last month. I took yesterday morning to lay in bed for a while and think, "WTF IS GOING ON WITH ME!?" Long story short, I realized that I have not mourned/thought much about my co-worker who passed away last month.... and realized that ever since his passing is when I really hit the brick wall and everything really started to happen.

It was nice to be able to tie everything together and actually realize why I have felt so odd.

Now back to drinking, I was talking to my girlfriend (who has been the most supportive out of everyone with my choice to stop drinking) and we decided to get a nice bottle of Port, watch some Arcturus, and relax. WOW, that was probably the most relaxed I have felt in a long time. I am not going to turn to drinking to solve all my problems , but it definitely does help take the edge off, especially in such difficult/emotionally draining times. Hope to get everything squared away over the next couple weeks and hopefully get myself back to normal

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 02-16-2014, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Last night I decided that I wanted to try drinking again.

I have had SOOOOO much stress, anxiety, and the worst panic attacks that I have ever had in my whole life over the last month. I took yesterday morning to lay in bed for a while and think, "WTF IS GOING ON WITH ME!?" Long story short, I realized that I have not mourned/thought much about my co-worker who passed away last month.... and realized that ever since his passing is when I really hit the brick wall and everything really started to happen.

It was nice to be able to tie everything together and actually realize why I have felt so odd.

Now back to drinking, I was talking to my girlfriend (who has been the most supportive out of everyone with my choice to stop drinking) and we decided to get a nice bottle of Port, watch some Arcturus, and relax. WOW, that was probably the most relaxed I have felt in a long time. I am not going to turn to drinking to solve all my problems , but it definitely does help take the edge off, especially in such difficult/emotionally draining times. Hope to get everything squared away over the next couple weeks and hopefully get myself back to normal
Coming from a drinker, booze never solves anything! I hope everything works out for you. I'm sure it will. My best piece of advice is to stay away from the drink when you are down. It solves nothing and usually makes things worse! Surround yourself with friends and family that care about you.

11/25-Slayer (?)
Old 02-16-2014, 06:27 PM
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Coming from a drinker, booze never solves anything! I hope everything works out for you. I'm sure it will. My best piece of advice is to stay away from the drink when you are down. It solves nothing and usually makes things worse! Surround yourself with friends and family that care about you.
I agree, booze never solves anything. But, as long as you don't expect it to solve anything, having a drink can be a wonderful thing. A glass of wine with a nice dinner, a cold beer after a hard day's work... no, they don't solve shit, but man it makes life just a little bit sweeter when you can enjoy those 'finer' things!
Old 02-17-2014, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
I agree, booze never solves anything. But, as long as you don't expect it to solve anything, having a drink can be a wonderful thing. A glass of wine with a nice dinner, a cold beer after a hard day's work... no, they don't solve shit, but man it makes life just a little bit sweeter when you can enjoy those 'finer' things!
Well said. I enjoy my beer (especially my homebrew!) and enjoy it often. But I never drink when I'm down. I think that's a recipe for disaster.

11/25-Slayer (?)
Old 02-17-2014, 07:11 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Been very sick the last week, symptoms keep getting worse, so I said F it and went to the ER tonight.

All my vital signs were good, said I had a case of the flu (duh) and have the beginnings of bronchitis now... AIN'T NO BODY GOT TIME FO' DAT!

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 02-18-2014, 09:15 AM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Been very sick the last week, symptoms keep getting worse, so I said F it and went to the ER tonight.

All my vital signs were good, said I had a case of the flu (duh) and have the beginnings of bronchitis now... AIN'T NO BODY GOT TIME FO' DAT!
Old 02-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

RIP Bob Casale of Devo!
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar