Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

  #11  
Old 08-08-2012, 02:01 AM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
This is being put on by NYDM huh? This is the first actual activity I've ever actually seen from them other than "Nydm" appearing in random metal people's names on facebook haha.
They are doing one up here in St. Paul, MN this weekend as well. But other then that, yeah this is the first year I've seen something happen, lol.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-08-2012, 04:46 AM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,740
Blog Entries: 25
The Cemetary Rapist dude has the most bizarre vocal style I've ever heard. Sorta like a cricket. Can't listen to it.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-08-2012, 06:40 AM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
This is being put on by NYDM huh? This is the first actual activity I've ever actually seen from them other than "Nydm" appearing in random metal people's names on facebook haha.
Oh...holy shit...I always see people with those "NYDM" patches at shows. I never knew it was, like, a thing. I assumed it was just fans of New York death metal.
__________________
9/19 Despise You
9/20 Revocation
9'21 Overkill ?
9/27 Blood Feast
10/3 Judas Priest
10/4 Deceased
10/18 Satan
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-08-2012, 12:38 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,701
The Washington... Chapter... of NYDM are always putting on shows here. They helped us get on the Possessed show
__________________
- Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic
dallanebbia.bandcamp.com

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Onioner Onioner is offline
One who onions things
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere, CA
Posts: 2,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Oh...holy shit...I always see people with those "NYDM" patches at shows. I never knew it was, like, a thing. I assumed it was just fans of New York death metal.
It's the "New York Death Militia," basically like a frat for metalheads lol. They apparently help promote shows and help bands that are members of NYDM get on bills (like John just mentioned above), but I haven't seen much from them in the Bay.
__________________
Flotsam & Jetsam and/or War Master - 7/9
Grindcore Fest - 7/12
Exodus - 7/25
Impaled (?) - 8/15
Sleep - 8/30
Swans - 9/10
King Diamond - 10/31
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-08-2012, 01:56 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,842
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
The Cemetary Rapist dude has the most bizarre vocal style I've ever heard. Sorta like a cricket. Can't listen to it.
I love it so much. He was headlining a pornogrind tour that was combined with a Witchaven/Cardiac Arrest show here in KC a few years back and basically his tour played first, then the next tour played. No band on his tour had more than two people on stage, most were just pre-recorded drums. CxRx is just that, he does only guitar and vocals live. I was up front with like one other guy, and everyone else was at the bar. I thought he kicked so much ass.
__________________
09/18 - Clutch
09/19 - BMTH
09/20 - Fuzz and Fire 2
09/22 - RA/TA/Radkey ?
09/23 - Crowbar
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-09-2012, 03:52 AM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,740
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I love it so much. He was headlining a pornogrind tour that was combined with a Witchaven/Cardiac Arrest show here in KC a few years back and basically his tour played first, then the next tour played. No band on his tour had more than two people on stage, most were just pre-recorded drums. CxRx is just that, he does only guitar and vocals live. I was up front with like one other guy, and everyone else was at the bar. I thought he kicked so much ass.
He's certainly a talented musician, and it's (in a way) incredible the sounds he makes. I still just can't dig it. I do like the pre-recorded intro that plays before he goes on. The news report of how he was "busted". Not sure if he plays it at every show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZId0r4pcAQ

"The decomposing bodies of more than 63 females........." The shit bands say nowadays. I don' have a problem w/ most lyrics, but this guy sings about pedophilliac shit, and although I know he isn't serious, it's still fucked up.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)

Last edited by hellawaits77ny; 08-09-2012 at 03:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-09-2012, 05:24 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
He's certainly a talented musician, and it's (in a way) incredible the sounds he makes. I still just can't dig it. I do like the pre-recorded intro that plays before he goes on. The news report of how he was "busted". Not sure if he plays it at every show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZId0r4pcAQ

"The decomposing bodies of more than 63 females........." The shit bands say nowadays. I don' have a problem w/ most lyrics, but this guy sings about pedophilliac shit, and although I know he isn't serious, it's still fucked up.
Just listened to it. It is kind of fucked up.

His music sounds good but he does look like some bad wigger rap wannabe.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-26-2012, 04:58 PM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,840
Apparently this was cancelled due to some guy (who I assuming was running it or something) having health issues.

Sucks. I was totally looking forward to seeing Morbid Saint twice in a month and seeing fucking Deceased.
__________________
9/19 Despise You
9/20 Revocation
9'21 Overkill ?
9/27 Blood Feast
10/3 Judas Priest
10/4 Deceased
10/18 Satan
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-26-2012, 06:11 PM
GarageMetal468's Avatar
GarageMetal468 GarageMetal468 is offline
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Apparently this was cancelled due to some guy (who I assuming was running it or something) having health issues.

Sucks. I was totally looking forward to seeing Morbid Saint twice in a month and seeing fucking Deceased.
Apparently Deceased is playing here in February. Can't remember the day, might be the 16th, and no venue announced either. But what I do know is that they aren't headlining.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/nucleusmetal
http://nucleus.bandcamp.com/album/the-colony
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:53 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008