Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Wizard -- Philadelphia, PA -- March 31st, 2015
Apocalyptica -- London, England -- March 31st, 2015
Van Halen -- Hollywood, CA -- March 30th, 2015
At The Gates -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- March 30th, 2015
Kix -- West Springfield, VA -- March 27th, 2015

  #531  
Old 11-21-2012, 09:19 AM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 11,033
I put a Boss Blues Driver pedal on my Amazon Christmas wish list last night, and it was $83. I went back to my list this morning and the price had dropped to $12!!! Needless to say I snapped it up instantly.
EDIT: it was an error, it's already back up to $89. But I already got my order confirmation, so suck it Amazon
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"

Last edited by powerslave_85; 11-21-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #532  
Old 11-21-2012, 10:06 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
I put a Boss Blues Driver pedal on my Amazon Christmas wish list last night, and it was $83. I went back to my list this morning and the price had dropped to $12!!! Needless to say I snapped it up instantly.
EDIT: it was an error, it's already back up to $89. But I already got my order confirmation, so suck it Amazon
haha, that's amazing.
__________________
You know its true, bunny rabbits we have got lovely little fluffy bottoms. We do. That's why people often mistake us for Danny Devito.
Reply With Quote
  #533  
Old 11-21-2012, 01:56 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 11,033
They cancelled the order due to a "technical error." A cursory web search says they do this when they catch a pricing error, and their policy is that they won't honor those orders (in fact, they'll try to pretend the order was never placed in the first place). Damn. Oh well, it was worth a shot
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #534  
Old 11-21-2012, 04:03 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,079
Paranormal Activity
Up In The Air

$1.99 each!
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #535  
Old 11-21-2012, 04:08 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is online now
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 19,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Paranormal Activity
Up In The Air

$1.99 each!
Dude, I know $1.99 is dirt cheap, but seriously, stop buying bad movies
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

4/4 U.D.O.
5/4 Lordi
8/4 Satyricon
9/4 Scott Weiland
Reply With Quote
  #536  
Old 11-21-2012, 04:32 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,664
Walking Dead Season 2 for $15
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #537  
Old 11-21-2012, 05:38 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Dude, I know $1.99 is dirt cheap, but seriously, stop buying bad movies
I'll agree Paranormal Activity fucking sucked but needed it for my horror collection but Up In The Air is a really really good movie.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #538  
Old 11-21-2012, 05:53 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
They cancelled the order due to a "technical error." A cursory web search says they do this when they catch a pricing error, and their policy is that they won't honor those orders (in fact, they'll try to pretend the order was never placed in the first place). Damn. Oh well, it was worth a shot
Probably a defensive mechanism that counteract it as it's likely not the first time it's occurred.
__________________
You know its true, bunny rabbits we have got lovely little fluffy bottoms. We do. That's why people often mistake us for Danny Devito.
Reply With Quote
  #539  
Old 11-21-2012, 06:14 PM
powerslave_85's Avatar
powerslave_85 powerslave_85 is offline
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burlington, VT
Posts: 11,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I'll agree Paranormal Activity fucking sucked but needed it for my horror collection but Up In The Air is a really really good movie.
Two hours of Anna Kendrick is worth $1.99
__________________
"COLONEL KLINK, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!"
Reply With Quote
  #540  
Old 11-22-2012, 06:22 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is online now
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 19,381
Resident Evil 6 for 15 less than two months after release? Why yes, Amazon Black Friday Lightning Deals, I believe I will.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

4/4 U.D.O.
5/4 Lordi
8/4 Satyricon
9/4 Scott Weiland
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008