Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Machine Head -- Allston, MA -- January 31st, 2015
Alestorm -- West Springfield, VA -- January 29th, 2015
Behemoth -- Houston, TX -- January 29th, 2015
Slipknot -- Birmingham, England -- January 27th, 2015
Machine Head -- Baltimore, MD -- January 28th, 2015

  #2411  
Old 08-24-2014, 07:21 AM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 4,057
Riot Fest 3-day pass
__________________
1/31 Anti-Flag
2/6 Downfall of Gaia ?
2/7 Alestorm ?
2/14 Terminator 2
2/28 Whores
3/10 Black Tongue
3/14 Incantation
Reply With Quote
  #2412  
Old 08-24-2014, 10:02 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,592
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Riot Fest 3-day pass
I entered a contest to win tix to it. I hope I win.
__________________
1/11 - Skull Fist
1/16 - Reel Big Fish?
1/18 - Mayhem
2/12 - You Blew It
2/19 - 1349
Reply With Quote
  #2413  
Old 08-24-2014, 12:49 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 19,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I entered a contest to win tix to it. I hope I win.
If you do, the band you most want to see will cancel
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

7/2 Primordial
13/2 BLS
3/3 Sanctuary
9/3 Fozzy
Reply With Quote
  #2414  
Old 08-25-2014, 03:54 PM
PVH5150 PVH5150 is online now
-----
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,535
I've come into a little bit of "play money" and I'm contemplating buying a project car/occasional driver. Nothing too old/classic as I didn't come into an endless pit of money, but something semi-old school that might need a few bucks to make like new again. I miss the hell out of two of my/my late father's older cars, so I think I'm gonna pull the trigger if I find an '88 Town Car or a '96 Fleetwood if the circumstances are right. I'd rather it look nice & run like crap seeing as I know nothing about body work and consider myself a halfway decent mechanic.
Reply With Quote
  #2415  
Old 08-25-2014, 04:11 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
I've come into a little bit of "play money" and I'm contemplating buying a project car/occasional driver. Nothing too old/classic as I didn't come into an endless pit of money, but something semi-old school that might need a few bucks to make like new again. I miss the hell out of two of my/my late father's older cars, so I think I'm gonna pull the trigger if I find an '88 Town Car or a '96 Fleetwood if the circumstances are right. I'd rather it look nice & run like crap seeing as I know nothing about body work and consider myself a halfway decent mechanic.
Get a Ford Fiesta as a project car.... then sell it to Ford and make them stop producing such shit.
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #2416  
Old 08-25-2014, 04:12 PM
PVH5150 PVH5150 is online now
-----
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Get a Ford Fiesta as a project car.... then sell it to Ford and make them stop producing such shit.
I think if I sat in one of those the strut would blow out.
Reply With Quote
  #2417  
Old 08-25-2014, 04:18 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
I think if I sat in one of those the strut would blow out.
DUde, come on... you're giving them far too much credit!

We have those as our delivery vehicles. Both have been to Ford numerous times for transmission issues, and blah blah blah. Had the radio stop working today, was abuot to look at the fuses, turned the car back on, and it worked again.
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #2418  
Old 08-25-2014, 04:24 PM
PVH5150 PVH5150 is online now
-----
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
DUde, come on... you're giving them far too much credit!

We have those as our delivery vehicles. Both have been to Ford numerous times for transmission issues, and blah blah blah. Had the radio stop working today, was abuot to look at the fuses, turned the car back on, and it worked again.
We have Rangers. 2 '08s & an '06. The '08s have 160,000 on them and the '06 has 225,000. I'm gonna cry when they all die because Ford stopped making them and now all the fleet vehicles are those fucking Transit Connect piles of Korean shit. I mean....you need a fucking key to open the hood. ?!?
Reply With Quote
  #2419  
Old 08-25-2014, 04:26 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 5,621
I just got that Sargeist album Let the Devil In. I ordered it in April with something else and it took Amazon.ca this long to get it to me. It's pretty good. A little thrashier than I'm used to. If anything I'd cut two songs and have gone for thirty five minutes. That's the perfect time for that style of music, for me. But I really like the faster songs.

I'm still waiting on the Impetuous Ritual album I ordered in March.
__________________
02/04 -- Napalm Death
02/20 -- Swans
03/07 -- Video Games Live
03/20-21 -- Trois-Rivière Metalfest
05/09 -- Faith No More
07/06 -- U2
Reply With Quote
  #2420  
Old 08-26-2014, 03:27 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 19,092
The Skull ticket.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

7/2 Primordial
13/2 BLS
3/3 Sanctuary
9/3 Fozzy
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008