Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Tinley Park, IL -- July 24th, 2014
Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014

Old 08-27-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Haha he didnt break his back. That dude in prison even said his spine was just dislocated or misaligned or something along those lines.

Movies like this have plot holes even TDK had em. We are talking about super heroes and whatnot not historical or scientifically sound movies here.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:56 PM
not the mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Not really seeing the problem. He's Bruce Wayne. Pretty sure the guy can sort out a flight or two. And he can walk on ice. He did it again later as Batman to talk to Gordon.

Something doesn't have to be shown for it to have an explanation. Especially when showing him doing it would be boring and wouldn't actually further the plot any more than skipping it did.
That explanation makes no sense to me. As I said Gotham was blocked off with no other connections with the outside world due to threats that Bane would set off the bomb. Getting into Gotham would have served a pretty big challenge and needs an explanation. He was stripped off all his gadgets, obviously it would have made it a lot easier to get out of the hole if he had them. If he just so happened to have his gadget stocked up in someplace other than Gotham than I would have liked to have that explained. Also am I wrong but wasn't the reason he needed to get into contact with Lucius Fox was because he was the only one that could get him equipment?

oh and the reason he could walk on ice is due to a bat gadget, dunno what its called but its in Arkham City
Old 08-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatteredFlame View Post
That explanation makes no sense to me. As I said Gotham was blocked off with no other connections with the outside world due to threats that Bane would set off the bomb. Getting into Gotham would have served a pretty big challenge and needs an explanation. He was stripped off all his gadgets, obviously it would have made it a lot easier to get out of the hole if he had them. If he just so happened to have his gadget stocked up in someplace other than Gotham than I would have liked to have that explained. Also am I wrong but wasn't the reason he needed to get into contact with Lucius Fox was because he was the only one that could get him equipment?
This is all true. I mean when he got out of the prison all we saw was that he started walking. Should we assume he walked all the way to Gotham and that time stood still in the city for some unforeseen reason.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatteredFlame View Post

oh and the reason he could walk on ice is due to a bat gadget, dunno what its called but its in Arkham City
I'm pretty sure his League of Shadows training would have helped getting into the city undetected.