Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
yes and no. I wanted to get there to see anthrax and motorhead head but i spent from 4pm-5:40ish being in shock mode and flipping a bitch over some stuff that occurred. I left irvine around 630ish and got to the show around 7:30ish. Took us a good twenty minute walk and finally got to the venue by pretty much eight, getting there just in time for slayer ahhaha. You know I actually wanted to hit you up and see if we could all meet for a bit and chill, but i was in that mood where I literally couldn't even open up my mouth or even keep a straight face. I was to make it short...Pissed the fuck off and very bummed out mixed together creating a mood that just fucking killed my fucking goddamn night.. There was no way i would even wanna meet you in this kind of mood bro. Thanks for being concerned man, much appreciated. I ended up getting back to irvine at 10:30 and i didn't fall asleep until 5:30 in the morning. I was just too pissed and still in shock mode to even go to sleep, let a lone clear my mind up....oh and then I woke up three hours later and got ready to go to work. I have no idea how i kept a straight face over there let alone manage to work all nine hours as my body was sore dead, and i was just fatigued as hell over not getting any bit of sleep, ahahhahahah.

Glad you had a good time though, hope to see you soon at a show again, brothuh!
Has everything at least been solved? You're more than welcome to pm me about it. My dad went through a lot of cancer shit and it was terrible. I'm going to bed soon so I might not respond tonight. Anyways, I spent way too much time at the show going back and forth between the porta potty and having my cell die to be able to communicate with anyone. I know RJ had the same cell problems. We at least got to enjoy our favorite RIB songs together I'm sure I'll see you soon. Hopefully POTR, if not then Morbid Angel!!
Old 07-03-2012, 12:27 AM
N00B

Damn dude, shit sucks. Now I want to know what the hell happened haha. But yeah, I hope you got it sorted out man.
10/3 Anathema/ Alcest
10/4 Mark Lanegan
11/1 Dax Riggs
11/8 LOG/KSE
12/12 High on Fire
2/22 DT/OG
Old 07-03-2012, 12:31 AM
One who onions things

Fuck dude, I'm really sorry you had to go through that the other day. Regardless of what it was, I hope things get better for you real soon, from what you posted no one deserves a day like the one you just had. I know we haven't met yet, but if you just want to vent you're welcome to shoot me a PM. I don't know if this would help you out or not, but whenever I'm amazingly stressed, I just go on a walk in the middle of the night and just think about shit. I always end up feeling better when I get home. Again man, I hope things pick up for you, just remember there's always an end to bad times and that you will be happy again soon!

Last edited by Onioner; 07-03-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco44 View Post
Damn dude, shit sucks. Now I want to know what the hell happened haha. But yeah, I hope you got it sorted out man.
Your sig made me think Dax was playing tomorrow, then I realized it was next month
Old 07-03-2012, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
Fuck dude, I'm really sorry you had to go through that yesterday. Regardless of what it was, I hope things get better for you real soon, from what you posted no one deserves a day like the one you just had. I know we haven't met yet, but if you just want to vent you're welcome to shoot me a PM. I don't know if this would help you out or not, but whenever I'm amazingly stressed, I just go on a walk in the middle of the night and just think about shit. I always end up feeling better when I get home. Again man, I hope things pick up for you, just remember there's always an end to bad times and that you will be happy again soon!
THIS!
Old 07-03-2012, 12:43 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Thanks for the warm welcoming posts, guys. Everything has been resolved, but the damage has been done, and there is nothing i can do about it except start from scratch. Thats really i can say for now because i am literally about to pass the fuck out ahaha. Pretty tired and I had a very long day at work, got off around midnight and I gotta go to sleep since i have to wake up for work in less than six hours.

Until then folks. Keep it black, keep it metal, and it keep it hip hop. Black metal hip hop. ahahah they should make a genre called that.
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 07-03-2012, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Black metal hip hop. ahahah they should make a genre called that.
I was telling my friends about that 6 years ago, but no one was down, so I let it go
Old 07-03-2012, 01:45 AM
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.

Quote:
fosho my ninja
fucking witchu dawg

Keep your head up dude. Even when shit gets rough, don't let it get it to you. No matter the situation it's all gonna work itself out.

1/19- Despise You
1/21- Castle
2/14- Hatebreed
3/16- AILD
Old 07-03-2012, 02:59 AM
Born Again In Blasphemy

Sorry to hear that your concert experience was soured by personal stuff Sep. I hope things are better for you now or are getting better.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:57 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Your sig made me think Dax was playing tomorrow, then I realized it was next month
Haha, I didn't know about the show before my buddy told me a week or so ago. It's looking like a busy August for me.
10/3 Anathema/ Alcest
10/4 Mark Lanegan
11/1 Dax Riggs
11/8 LOG/KSE
12/12 High on Fire
2/22 DT/OG

Tags
anthrax, as i lay dying, asking alexandria, mayhem festival, motorhead, slayer, slipknot, the devil wears prada, whitechapel