Black Sabbath -- Ottawa, ON -- April 13th, 2014
Nile -- Baltimore, MD -- April 15th, 2014
Within Temptation -- Newcastle, England -- April 14th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 06-26-2012, 10:44 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIVEtoROCK86 View Post
If they add Infinite Dreams then it's post worthy since it's different, that's my point. Not if it's 100% the same every night. I actually never understood why bands play the same set night to night. It's not only boring for the crowd, but especially the band. Change it up, make it exciting.
Because there are people like me and lots of people who want to hear these songs and won't get super pissed when they play the same setlist because they are only going to one show on the tour. Next tour won't be the same as this hell it will prolly lose most of the seventh son stuff if anything.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:19 AM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Don't post setlists when it's the same for the whole tour. It's redundant.
Well how about this. Every time you see Iron Maiden pop up in the Latest Set Lists section, don't click on it. I'm sure most people on this site who attend this tour are going to post a thread about it and tell about how it was incredible. For instance, PVH5150 posted he was only 5 feet away for Maiden. That's pretty fucking cool. I remember seeing Maiden for that far away and my mind was blown. I like hearing how people get excited over that. I some people on here like reading my nonsensical bull shit from time to time.
6/13-Goddamn Gallows
8/28-8/31-Muddy Roots
Old 06-27-2012, 04:17 AM
TiradesOfTruth

Quote:
Don't post setlists when it's the same for the whole tour. It's redundant.
Easy solution don't look at the damn thread then.
12/27 The Black Dahlia Murder
Old 06-27-2012, 04:24 AM
N00B

people are so ridiculous.

Set List + (hopefully) review = what this site is mainly concerned with. That Alice set looked slightly tweaked. SLIGHTLY. that's different, champ
Old 06-27-2012, 04:49 AM
N00B

yeah Ive looked at each one

anyone catch anything from Maiden or Alice???
Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden
Mayhem Festival
Kiss/Def Leppard
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Old 06-27-2012, 06:28 AM
N00B

Went to this last night, can't move my neck this morning. The show was really awesome. Alice was incredible, as always, and the response from the crowd was awesome. It was cool seeing Ryan Roxie playing for Alice, he along with the rest of the band were spot on the entire set. I'm sort of an Alice fan boy so for me there aren't many bands that can follow him, however Iron Maiden is one of them. Iron Maiden was amazing. For me highlights included: The Prisoner, Aces High, Seventh Son, Clairvoyant. The whole set was incredible, tons of pyro, Eddie's, and of course the band itself. I agree the mix was a bit off, and I believe the band was having some trouble with stage monitors since a couple of crew members came out and did some work on them. All in all it was an amazing show, and a great way to kick off the summer.

Alice Cooper: 10/10
Iron Maiden:10/10
5/11-Behemoth
5/29-Radiohead
6/26-Maiden
7/1-Roger Waters
8/3-Mayhem Fest
9/16-Kiss/Crue
Old 06-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Music? Yeah... it's my life.

Good show for my first ever Maiden concert... Although the sound was pretty off for the first half of the set - I couldn't hear Bruce or the guitars at all. I thought maybe I was in one of the Comcast Center's infamous "Dead spots", but I talked to some coworkers who were there in other sections and they thought the same thing. The other thing we all agreed on was that Bruce didn't seem "on" last night. Having never seen them before, I had nothing to compare to, but my 2 friends have seen them many times and thought that. In fact, he looked a little sick when they showed him up-close on the video screens. Who knows....?

Alice was great as usual, and as someone pointed out, it was a nice surprise to see Orianthi in the band now!

Overall, I give the night a 8/10. (Having seen Rammstein a few times, nobody else's show even comes close....)

(Resisting temptation to post the setlist here...)
10/29 Ian Anderson
Old 06-27-2012, 06:39 AM
N00B

[quote=toolfansat;473981] The other thing we all agreed on was that Bruce didn't seem "on" last night. Having never seen them before, I had nothing to compare to, but my 2 friends have seen them many times and thought that. In fact, he looked a little sick when they showed him up-close on the video screens. Who knows....?

QUOTE]

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the show in Atlanta, but no one else brought it up. Bruce didn't seem 100% right. I thought he might be a little under the weather as well.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:49 AM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Fucking great show. Phantom, Aces High, Prisoner, and Seventh Son were the highlights for me. The stage/Eddies were so awesome. Definitely agree about the sound problems; I could barely hear Dave's solos at all. Also, I was seated next to the most obnoxious, Masshole-y douchebag of all time
Old 06-27-2012, 09:32 AM
When will Jesus bring the pork chops?

Still waiting patiently for Infinite Dreams. Nice reviews from all who went. I'm really liking the Cooper set. Love that Billion Dollar Babies is in. Can't wait to see them soon.

Tags
iron maiden