Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, ON -- November 21st, 2014
Threshold -- London, England -- November 20th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Brooklyn, NY -- November 19th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Broomfield, CO -- November 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 06-17-2012, 02:18 PM
That Guy

Thread deleted

That's right I'm back at it again. This time with Chris and Mark from Scale The Summit and David from Today I Caught The Plague.

These were recorded outside Station 4 in St. Paul, MN (which will explain the traffic you hear in the background.

Also check out the Bike fail at the end of the Scale The Summit interview.

Chris and Mark from Scale The Summit (Actual Video Interview):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wkPuLyVUOg

David from Today I Caught The Plague (Audio Interview):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPA-ldBKGzA

Last edited by MPF; 06-17-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:25 PM
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much

...what happened to posting each of these interviews in your respective radio show thread? No disrespect, man, but this is just as bad as what Jasonic used to do with his BUY MY CDS threads.
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Old 06-17-2012, 02:34 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal_descent View Post
...what happened to posting each of these interviews in your respective radio show thread? No disrespect, man, but this is just as bad as what Jasonic used to do with his BUY MY CDS threads.
Duly Noted. Thanks

Last edited by MPF; 06-17-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:34 PM
That Guy

I'm keeping it. Some people like it some don't. If you don't like it, don't click on it. I'm not forcing you to. If you wanna check out what I'm doing, sweet, if not, oh well.

Last edited by MPF; 06-17-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:04 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I'm keeping it. Some people like it some don't. If you don't like it, don't click on it. I'm not forcing you to. If you wanna check out what I'm doing, sweet, if not, oh well.
It's not about if we want to check it out or not, its just we don't need to see a bunch of posts regarding it, we would rather it be on one thread.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:49 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterguy49 View Post
It's not about if we want to check it out or not, its just we don't need to see a bunch of posts regarding it, we would rather it be on one thread.
I really don't want to get into this again. Maybe I'll start to do that next week for Volbeat and Iced Earth. But still, I don't see how this is any different then someone posting about the different shows they go to see in the setlist section. As long as they are different and nothing is repeated. I don't see the problem.

But again i don't wanna make this a 5 page bitchfest like the Decapitated thread. So I will just say, just check out the interviews if you are interested.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I really don't want to get into this again. Maybe I'll start to do that next week for Volbeat and Iced Earth. But still, I don't see how this is any different then someone posting about the different shows they go to see in the setlist section. As long as they are different and nothing is repeated. I don't see the problem.

But again i don't wanna make this a 5 page bitchfest like the Decapitated thread. So I will just say, just check out the interviews if you are interested.
People posting multiple setlists is completely different from your self-promotion. I hadn't said anything about it before because ravenheart covered everything pretty well, but apparently it didn't get through. Yes, you posting new threads every time you do an interview is a bit annoying. It's just not the way to spread the word about your work. I can't believe we actually have to elaborate beyond that for you to understand. Unless there's a news breaking story, a new thread is not necessary. I get that this is exciting for you and you want to share with us, but you should just consolidate it to one thread. As it has been said, if people want to check it out, they will. A single thread is a good enough reminder to keep people interested and will not bother the people who aren't.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I for one don't see what the big deal is here.

I mean we get enough bullshit threads here that at least a real one shouldn't be a problem. It isn't like he is posting one everyday.

And about posting it in his new thread it's not like everyone is going to be constantly checking the thread. Just my two cents.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:18 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I for one don't see what the big deal is here.

I mean we get enough bullshit threads here that at least a real one shouldn't be a problem. It isn't like he is posting one everyday.

And about posting it in his new thread it's not like everyone is going to be constantly checking the thread. Just my two cents.
THIS!

Not that many people check out my radio show thread, even when I do add new stuff about that. and I don't make a new thread for that every week because it is all one show.

Its fine, it will happen again in two weeks anyways when I post about the Volbeat/Iced Earth interviews, even if I make that one the central thread. Damned either way. At least the ones who do like the interviews can enjoy it.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:38 PM
welp

It seems like some of you guys are just looking for things to be pissed off at. Hell, I didn't even notice the thread until I saw Josh's post in the Radiohead thread. You guys need to get the fuck over yourselves.