Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
The Goddamn Gallows -- Long Beach, CA -- April 16th, 2014

  #1  
Old 06-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Jacoby238's Avatar
Jacoby238 Jacoby238 is offline
Spirit Crusher
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 21
Deicide U.S. Tour

Hey guys, ive been a long time viewer of this forum, but this is my first time posting, so..... Hi!

Havent seen a thread for this yet, from theprp:


Deicide are planning some fall touring. Initial dates to have slipped out for the trek include:
11/03 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall
11/04 Columbus, OH Alrosa Villa
11/08 Albany, NY Bogies
11/17 Lansing, MI Blackened Moon
More details are expected in the coming weeks.


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-08-2012, 06:03 PM
RampinUp46's Avatar
RampinUp46 RampinUp46 is offline
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoby238 View Post
Hey guys, ive been a long time viewer of this forum, but this is my first time posting, so..... Hi!

Havent seen a thread for this yet, from theprp:


Deicide are planning some fall touring. Initial dates to have slipped out for the trek include:
11/03 Louisville, KY Headliners Music Hall
11/04 Columbus, OH Alrosa Villa
11/08 Albany, NY Bogies
11/17 Lansing, MI Blackened Moon
More details are expected in the coming weeks.




Hoping for a central Texas date. I had to miss the last one thanks to them moving it at the last minute.
__________________
4/24 - Godflesh?
4/28 - AiC
5/2 - Combichrist
5/3 - TDEP?
5/5 - Master?
5/12 - Nile
5/24 - Down OR Dax Riggs
7/15 - Motley Crue?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-08-2012, 06:10 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,494
Blog Entries: 19
This will not be coming here

It'll also feature Blackguard opening

and it'll also have several canceled dates
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-08-2012, 06:52 PM
smearCampaign's Avatar
smearCampaign smearCampaign is offline
...the dead are among us!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: austin, tx
Posts: 1,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by RampinUp46 View Post


Hoping for a central Texas date. I had to miss the last one thanks to them moving it at the last minute.
But, why did you have to miss it? They moved it from Emo's East to Beauty Ballroom, which is essentially in the same building.
__________________
4/24 - Godflesh
5/10 - Disma
5/18 - Deathhammer
5/23 - St. Vitus
5/28 - Pseudogod / Wrathprayer
5/29 - Floor
6/27 - DFHVN / Pallbearer
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-08-2012, 08:28 PM
PVH5150 PVH5150 is online now
Music Is Good
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
Posts: 2,417
This show screams Upstairs Palladium but I can always hope for the Middle East.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-09-2012, 03:40 AM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,642
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
This will not be coming here

It'll also feature Blackguard opening

and it'll also have several canceled dates
Your first 2 points are right, but Deicide hasn' had any cancelled shows their last 2 NA tours. At least, that I recall. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

03/08-Suffocation (?)
04/04-Kataklysm, Aborted (?)
04/05-Biohazard, Sworn Enemy (?)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-09-2012, 04:22 AM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
Four graves...
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,564
Really...again?! Or is this just like a B-market thing?
__________________
4/18 Ringworm
4/19 Y&T
4/25 Behemoth
4/26 Possessed ?
4/27 Iron Reagan ?
5/3 Chthonic ?
5/3 Sadistic Intent
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-09-2012, 08:33 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 6,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Really...again?! Or is this just like a B-market thing?
No, it'll hit Reggies and we both know it.

Still haven't seen them though and I'd really like to.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-09-2012, 07:39 PM
RampinUp46's Avatar
RampinUp46 RampinUp46 is offline
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
But, why did you have to miss it? They moved it from Emo's East to Beauty Ballroom, which is essentially in the same building.
Two reasons:

One - I didn't get the memo until the day of.

Two - Apparently, Beauty Ballroom cards you to get in. I don't have an ID on me (I get to shows either by being dropped off, finding a ride with friends, or taking the metro system).

I didn't want to waste my time on the chance that I could get in (same shit happened when they moved D.R.I.). Ergo, no Deicide.
__________________
4/24 - Godflesh?
4/28 - AiC
5/2 - Combichrist
5/3 - TDEP?
5/5 - Master?
5/12 - Nile
5/24 - Down OR Dax Riggs
7/15 - Motley Crue?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-09-2012, 08:47 PM
smearCampaign's Avatar
smearCampaign smearCampaign is offline
...the dead are among us!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: austin, tx
Posts: 1,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by RampinUp46 View Post
Two reasons:

One - I didn't get the memo until the day of.

Two - Apparently, Beauty Ballroom cards you to get in. I don't have an ID on me (I get to shows either by being dropped off, finding a ride with friends, or taking the metro system).

I didn't want to waste my time on the chance that I could get in (same shit happened when they moved D.R.I.). Ergo, no Deicide.
Understandable. They were awesome at a place as small as Beauty Ballroom. Hope they come this way. If its San Antonio you can catch a ride with me.
__________________
4/24 - Godflesh
5/10 - Disma
5/18 - Deathhammer
5/23 - St. Vitus
5/28 - Pseudogod / Wrathprayer
5/29 - Floor
6/27 - DFHVN / Pallbearer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008