Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014

Old 05-30-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by converge241 View Post
Maine, bleargh a little too far for me could use a Worcester/Boston/Providence stop
Won't be in Worcester, thankfully.

Orpheum Theater in Boston or Lupo's in Providence is likely.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Banned Asshole

id put my money on lupos, they already hit worcester and a lot of times boston is treated as the same market.

but if they did do boston, the orpheum would be an awful choice on account of the seats. house of blues would make more sense.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detuned View Post
id put my money on lupos, they already hit worcester and a lot of times boston is treated as the same market.

but if they did do boston, the orpheum would be an awful choice on account of the seats. house of blues would make more sense.
Figured the Orpheum because it's basically the same place as the State Theater in Portland. An old, run down place with seats more cramped than Fenway Park. I saw Opeth, Mastodon & Ghost there last month. Great show & stupidly good acoustics.

Doubt they'd hit the HOB because of the "no moshing" bullshit that's been making headlines lately.

Ah well. I'll be happy if it's Lupo's. Great place.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:16 PM
Banned Asshole

i take it you havent been to the state theatre since it reopened then. renovated, reseated, new bathrooms, new sound system. it never had permanent seats in the front 2 floor tiers anyways, and still doesnt. one of my favorite venues in new england.

orpheum on the other hand is fucking abysmal and i wont go there unless i can get orchestra row B, as every other seat is designed and spaced for midgets.

Last edited by detuned; 05-30-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:06 AM
Banned Asshole

Fans in Canada and select cities in the northern part of the U.S. will finally have a chance to see what reviewers have called "the best metal tour of the year" when co-headliners ANTHRAX and TESTAMENT, joined by DEATH ANGEL, kick off a late-summer trek on September 14. Starting in Portland, Oregon, the bands will work their way north, cross into Canada, and play all of the major Canadian cities before wrapping up in Montclair, New Jersey on October 5. Tickets go on sale this Friday, June 1.

This run will be the third leg of the ANTHRAX/TESTAMENT/DEATH ANGEL hat-trick; the three bands packed five weeks worth of venues coast-to-coast last fall, marking the first time ANTHRAX and TESTAMENT had shared a stage in more than a decade; again, earlier this year, the line-up played another dozen dates to headbangers in cities from Las Vegas to New York.

Commented ANTHRAX's guitarist Scott Ian, "We played to sold-out shows, raging crowds and EPIC war dances, and we can't wait to do it again, especially for our Canadian fans who have been waiting a long to time 'worship music' with us."

"There have been very few three band bills in which the acts are so compatible and the shows so consistent that a second leg of the tour is a "no-brainer," said TESTAMENT's lead guitarist Alex Skolnick. "But in the case of ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT and DEATH ANGEL, that's been the case. Things have gone so well, in fact, that it's made sense to add a third leg with this exact same line up. All three bands are excited to take this show into new territory with a trek across Canada, and a few spots in the U.S. we missed last time around. And this time, TESTAMENT will be armed with a brand new album with music that we're eager to share with everyone. Hope to see you out there!"

"We've been tight with the guys in TESTAMENT for a long, long time, and had a great time touring with them before," added ANTHRAX's drummer Charlie Benante. "And all of us in ANTHRAX are big DEATH ANGEL fans, so this is going to be a monster of a great time, for us and for the fans."

Said TESTAMENT's frontman Chuck Billy, "It's good to see that metal is alive in 2012 and the fans want a third leg of the ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, DEATH ANGEL tour. Don't fucking miss it! Metal forever!"
Old 05-31-2012, 12:40 PM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

finally we get this up here

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Old 05-31-2012, 03:53 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutal_descent View Post
09/15 Portland, OR @ Roseland Theatre
09/16 Kennewick, WA @ Toyota Center
09/17 Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory
09/20 Vancouver, BC @ Vogue Theater
Way to completely avoid Seattle

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-01-2012, 10:39 AM
N00B

Weird you can't buy tickets yet for the Saskatoon show. No listing on Ticketmaster or on the Odeon's website.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:13 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christen View Post
Weird you can't buy tickets yet for the Saskatoon show. No listing on Ticketmaster or on the Odeon's website.
They just added the show to the Odeon's website, tickets are on sale directly from there.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:43 PM
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...

I wish they'd hit Toronto earlier... My wife's due date is October 5th, which is dangerously close to September 29th. The world's scheme of never letting me see Testament live is getting bothersome.