Mastodon -- Kansas City, MO -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Milwaukee, WI- October 20, 2014
Fit For A King -- Detroit, MI -- October 21st, 2014
Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014
Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014

Old 05-28-2012, 08:05 PM
Unhealer

Rhapsody -- Worcester, MA -- May 27th, 2012

In short: if you're interested in this bill, go.

Voyager
Land of the Lies
Lost
The Meaning of I
Medley: Ghostbusters / Highway to Hell / Law and Order / Pulp Fiction / Beverley Hills Cop / Kung Fu Fighting / America, Fuck Yeah!/Raining Men / Jump / Breathe
Sober
Stare Into the Night
I am the reVolution

I admit - I went to this show for Voyager. I missed their set at ProgPower and was really bummed, but was ecstatic to see that they were coming back. They were SO full of energy and the crowd totally loved them, especially the rousing rendition of "America, Fuck Yeah" during the medley. I talked to them after the show and they apparently had the worst time getting their visas sorted out - they had to completely rebook their flights because they weren't approved by the time they were originally heading out - and I really, really hope that hasn't put them off coming back. They made a lot of new fans last night and I'd love to see them again.

Rhapsody
Dark Mystic Vision
Ad Infinitum
From Chaos to Eternity
Triumph or Agony
The Village Dwarves
Unholy Warcry
Lamento Eroico
Land of Immortals
Starship Troopers
The March of the Swordmaster
Dawn of Victory
The Magic of the Wizard's Dream
Holy Thunderforce
---
Reign of Terror
Knightrider of Doom
---
Epicus Furor
Emerald Sword
Erian's Lost Secrets
Ancient's Glory

Rhapsody: so epic they needed two pages for their setlist. They were great. Before Unholy Warcry, Fabio handed the setlist to someone and this happened:

"What does that say? My eyes aren't so good."
"Um... Unholy Warcry."
"Really? Ahh, fuck!"

I only knew a handful of Rhapsody songs before the show, but I should change that because they were GREAT. Fabio's voice is fantastic in a live setting, and everybody looked like they were having a lot of fun. There was also a ton of moshing going on, which... confused me, but that always happens in Worcester so I shouldn't have been too surprised.

Fabio came down to the floor for Knightrider of Doom. One of my friends got to sing the chorus with him and called it the "greatest moment of his life."

They didn't have merch at the show, no idea if they'll have it by tomorrow in NYC or not. Sorry!
Old 05-29-2012, 05:45 AM
N00B

Seems to be identical sets for both bands as the Baltimore show. Fantastic show regardless of the lack of merch on the tour (appears that way anyway)

Tags
rhapsody of fire, voyager