Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Summer Slaughter -- Knoxville, TN -- July 31st, 2014
Lich King -- Burlington, VT -- July 28th, 2014
Dillinger Escape Plan -- Brooklyn, NY -- July 31st, 2014
Cannibal Corpse -- South Burlington, VT -- July 28th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014

Old 07-05-2013, 02:43 AM
N00B

Book 3 was always going to be the biggest problem bringing to screen cause its too big for one season, but if not split right, is going to drag through 2 seasons. Like with Arya, I have no idea what she is going to do for next season, cause where she ended in the show, there is like 2-3 chapters of source material left in that book. I think there is going to be a much bigger focus on King's Landing and the Wall next season, which in my opinion was the best parts of book 3. And you guys who just watch the show, you think your wait for White Walkers is bad, try reading 5 books and still wait. lol
Old 07-05-2013, 09:38 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenpriest View Post
Book 3 was always going to be the biggest problem bringing to screen cause its too big for one season, but if not split right, is going to drag through 2 seasons. Like with Arya, I have no idea what she is going to do for next season, cause where she ended in the show, there is like 2-3 chapters of source material left in that book. I think there is going to be a much bigger focus on King's Landing and the Wall next season, which in my opinion was the best parts of book 3. And you guys who just watch the show, you think your wait for White Walkers is bad, try reading 5 books and still wait. lol
Yeah, seriously.

I'm worried about what they're going to do with Arya next season because her story is my favorite part of book three and as you said there really isn't much more source material left for her in that book. Plus, they already killed The Tickler.
8/15 Dr. Shrinker
8/16 KISS
8/23 Midnight ?
8/29 Sleep
Old 07-05-2013, 11:14 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

From what I've gathered in the show; Brann has some mystical power. What do you bet that just as the White Walkers are about to strike he stops them WITH HIS MIND!!!!!!!!
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 06-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Concert Veteran

So, anybody watching this current season? I think it's been pretty good so far and they've seem to cut down on the useless secondary characters a little bit which I do like. I still want more white walkers and dragons though. Really brutal but cool death scene at the end of the newest one. I hope Tyrion can find a way to get out of the predicament he's in now.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:20 PM

I'm hoping to catch up this weekend, I haven't seen any get.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 06-23-2014, 10:43 AM

I watched the first four episodes of season four today. It is less characters heavy than last year, which is nice. My problem is so many people from LAST season that I have no recollection of. A little too much talking though.

Arya and the Hounds parts have been fucking awesome. When she ran her sword through that guys head...that was fucking killer.

And Joffery's death...I waited four years to see that. That girl he was supposed to marry, whoever the hell she is, I can't stand her. Something about her. Not the character as much as the actress. She looks like someone punched her in the left cheek and she never reset her face. She was in a terrible Canadian show a few years ago and she annoyed me then too.

The dragon chicks story is just boring to me. How many slaves is she going to free and masters is she going to bring to justice before something big happens? I can see the dragons backfiring on her but it's probably going to take three or four more seasons for it to happen.

The Wall and Wildlings stuff is a little flat so far to me too.

I just hope something BIG happens soon.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 06-23-2014, 11:31 AM

And I've grown to really like Jamie Lanister. But that scene when he fucked his own sister beside their sons dead body (yes, you heard that people unfamiliar with the show) pretty much summed up the whole series to me.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 07-12-2014, 10:54 AM

I finished season four today. It was MUCH better than season three. There's an old saying,"less is more". This season proved it. If this have of been the last season it would have been a great ending. I'm actually excited for season five (after season three I was excited that the pizza I ordered arrived). It will be interesting to see where it goes with some major characters written out/dead.

I did groan a little at the Tree People (or whatever they are) that Brann ran in to at the end. And during the battle at the Wall, for only having one hundred and two soldiers...it looked like a lot more than that died. I felt bad to see the two supporting characters (I don't know their names) die during that battle. But I high-fived that little kid who put the arrow through the red-head. Bitch deserved it.

Now Lord McFatass better get to work finishing writing the series because we're catching up.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation

Last edited by adamclark52; 07-12-2014 at 10:57 AM.