Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Cheap Trick -- Boston, MA -- August 27th, 2014
Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014

  #41  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Blackened12's Avatar
Blackened12 Blackened12 is offline
I ♥ Metal
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dunkirk, Maryland
Posts: 257
Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys there this weekend. Last year I went with a friend of mine and he can't go this year so I'll probably be soldiering this alone otherwise. By the way this might be a little late, but if any of you guys have a place that you're staying at in the city and don't mind I would be forever thankful if I could crash with you for the first few days. I REALLY don't feel like making 2 hour long commutes every day back home to and from Southern Maryland. I mean gas is cheap right now but not that cheap
I think I'll be wearing a black Iron Maiden Final Frontier tour shirt with the album artwork on the front and my name is Dan. Did we ever unanimously decide on a place/time to meet up beforehand tomorrow?
__________________
5/24-27 Maryland Deathfest
6/08-09 Moonrise Festival
8/03 Summer Slaughter
8/15-18 Rootwire Festival
10/11 Neutral Milk Hotel
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-23-2012, 09:02 AM
xa123's Avatar
xa123 xa123 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal
Posts: 272
Leaving tonight! Can't wait! I'll probably be wearing either a black Katharsis shirt or a white Repugnant shirt on thursday and friday. So if you see a guy with one of these shirts speaking french, come and say hi
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
Bummed I can't go, but I hope all of you have a great fucking time
This, all of this.
__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-23-2012, 10:13 AM
GarageMetal468's Avatar
GarageMetal468 GarageMetal468 is offline
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackened12 View Post
Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys there this weekend. Last year I went with a friend of mine and he can't go this year so I'll probably be soldiering this alone otherwise. By the way this might be a little late, but if any of you guys have a place that you're staying at in the city and don't mind I would be forever thankful if I could crash with you for the first few days. I REALLY don't feel like making 2 hour long commutes every day back home to and from Southern Maryland. I mean gas is cheap right now but not that cheap
I think I'll be wearing a black Iron Maiden Final Frontier tour shirt with the album artwork on the front and my name is Dan. Did we ever unanimously decide on a place/time to meet up beforehand tomorrow?
I dont think we really decided on a place. Its just find whoever and say hi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xa123 View Post
Leaving tonight! Can't wait! I'll probably be wearing either a black Katharsis shirt or a white Repugnant shirt on thursday and friday. So if you see a guy with one of these shirts speaking french, come and say hi
Got it. Also in the event Im not wearing my vest, here are the shirts I brought:
Thursday: Immolation, sleeves cut off
Friday: blue Corrosion of Conformity shirt
Saturday: Exhorder
Sunday: Ghoul
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/nucleusmetal
http://nucleus.bandcamp.com/album/the-colony
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-23-2012, 10:34 AM
idrinkwine732's Avatar
idrinkwine732 idrinkwine732 is offline
Pursue happiness with diligence
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 4,413
I'll be most recognizable as wearing a Cormorant Metazoa shirt on Friday
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 05-23-2012, 11:06 AM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Can someone please post what Terrorizer songs that Nausea plays?
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-23-2012, 12:51 PM
street_burial's Avatar
street_burial street_burial is offline
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Eastern Panhandle of WV
Posts: 1,650
Can someone post what merch Dying Fetus has with them?
__________________
http://www.facebook.com/AutopsyOnTheHorizon
http://www.facebook.com/Whirodrone

1/19- Despise You
1/21- Castle
2/14- Hatebreed
3/16- AILD
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-23-2012, 01:45 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,728
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by street_burial View Post
Can someone post what merch Dying Fetus has with them?
If it's the same as on the Metalliance tour, they have some shirts, about 4 or 5, and all their Cd's and then vinyl for Descend Into Depravity.
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-23-2012, 02:18 PM
masterguy49's Avatar
masterguy49 masterguy49 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Posts: 1,620
I'm not gonna be wearing my vest either, too incomplete and hot. I'll wear my Nasum cap. Thursday I'll be wearing my Eaten Back to Life shirt, friday I'll probably wear my Skeletontits shirt. Saturday I'll probably wear the Autopsy shirt I'm getting thursday. Sunday, I'm not sure. But I'm sure the Nasum hat will give me away, since I sewed it on. Regardless I have GarageMetal's number and John the Drummer's number. Anyone who wants to hang out just PM me or just say hi to me if you see me. I'm pretty short(5'7"ish) and brown so it won't be too hard to miss me
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-23-2012, 02:57 PM
street_burial's Avatar
street_burial street_burial is offline
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Eastern Panhandle of WV
Posts: 1,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
If it's the same as on the Metalliance tour, they have some shirts, about 4 or 5, and all their Cd's and then vinyl for Descend Into Depravity.
did they have this?
__________________
http://www.facebook.com/AutopsyOnTheHorizon
http://www.facebook.com/Whirodrone

1/19- Despise You
1/21- Castle
2/14- Hatebreed
3/16- AILD
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008