Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014

  #1  
Old 05-07-2012, 04:44 AM
PVH5150's Avatar
PVH5150 PVH5150 is offline
Fuck you.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 2,780
Ted Nugent -- Boston, MA -- June 16th, 2010

Venue: House of Blues
Capacity: 2,500 (Nowhere near a sellout, but he sold out 2 nights later in Hampton, go figure.)
Source: Me, Setlist.fm

1. Star Spangled Banner
2. Stormtroopin'
3. Wango Tango
4. Free For All
5. Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
6. Need You Bad
7. KLSTRPHNKY (Clusterfuck Me)
8. Soul Man
9. Rawdogs & Warhogs
10. Love Grenade
11. Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead
12. Hey Baby
13. Fred Bear
14. Cat Scratch Fever
15. Stranglehold

Encore
16. Great White Buffalo
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-07-2012, 06:27 AM
tenchimyo's Avatar
tenchimyo tenchimyo is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 732
How was the great white buffalo? I know he's always got some controversy around him... love him or hate him personally he still makes some good music, IMO
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-07-2012, 07:33 AM
PVH5150's Avatar
PVH5150 PVH5150 is offline
Fuck you.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 2,780
That show was awesome. Ted still rocks. His live tone is just pure awesomeness. A hollowbody Gibson Byrdland & a Les Paul through 2 screaming Peavey 6505+ stacks.

Gonna be seeing him again on July 10th at the Wilbur Theater in Boston, a venue that's half the size of the House of Blues. Can't wait.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-07-2012, 07:20 PM
bobbie solo's Avatar
bobbie solo bobbie solo is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Jersey City
Posts: 420
he's become a horrible, horrible person over the years. he needs to go away.
__________________
Ceremony/Nothing-7/18
Deltron 3030-7/20
NIN/SG- 7/29-8/2
Chevelle/Middle Class Rut-8/27
Mineral-9/6
Joyce Manor-9/15
Uncle Acid-9/26
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-08-2012, 12:41 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,669
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
he's become a horrible, horrible person over the years. he needs to go away.
Freedom of speech for everbody, not only for socialists, communists, green idiots & what you would call them in the US: liberals.

The Libertarian has spoken.
__________________
Jump in the fire

My album collection: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10683&page=16
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-08-2012, 03:11 PM
bobbie solo's Avatar
bobbie solo bobbie solo is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Jersey City
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
Freedom of speech for everbody, not only for socialists, communists, green idiots & what you would call them in the US: liberals.
what? That's a pretty poor response. while yes, i'm a progressive, i'm not saying conservative voices need to be silenced, and you know that. You went with some 1st amendment straw man argument that has nothing to do with my point.

My point is that Nugent is a severely unhinged, angry, threatening man who contributes nothing of substance with his rhetoric, and everyone would be better suited if he just went away. I'm not talking about taking away rights, and you know that.

sorry for derailing the thread. i'm done.
__________________
Ceremony/Nothing-7/18
Deltron 3030-7/20
NIN/SG- 7/29-8/2
Chevelle/Middle Class Rut-8/27
Mineral-9/6
Joyce Manor-9/15
Uncle Acid-9/26
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-13-2012, 05:48 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,669
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
what? That's a pretty poor response. while yes, i'm a progressive, i'm not saying conservative voices need to be silenced, and you know that. You went with some 1st amendment straw man argument that has nothing to do with my point.

My point is that Nugent is a severely unhinged, angry, threatening man who contributes nothing of substance with his rhetoric, and everyone would be better suited if he just went away. I'm not talking about taking away rights, and you know that.

sorry for derailing the thread. i'm done.
It's ok bro.
__________________
Jump in the fire

My album collection: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10683&page=16
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ted nugent

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008