Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014
System Of A Down -- Inglewood, CA -- December 13th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Montreal, Quebec -- December 13th, 2014
Nonpoint -- Flint, MI -- December 13th, 2014

  #41  
Old 05-06-2012, 05:35 AM
kommie's Avatar
kommie kommie is offline
How're yeh?
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Manson is selling less albums than Disturbed, Godsmack, LoG... he should be main support. He is selling the same amount of albums now that Mastodon is. Its a good amount but not good enough imo to headline over Zombie, especially with Zombie having part of Manson's most popular line up in his own band now. Manson was more notorious for a period of time in the 90's but White/Rob Zombie has had a more successful career imo. Manson has had a successful career & I like alot of his music but I think Zombie has alot more fans of casual hard rock that will turn out to see him compared to Manson's smaller but more loyal following.
No.... Aren't pretty much all his fans fat goth chicks?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-06-2012, 06:23 AM
Steev Steev is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommie View Post
No.... Aren't pretty much all his fans fat goth chicks?
Bazinga
__________________
Dark Tranquility
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:40 AM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steev View Post
Bazinga
__________________
11/22 Iceage
12/3 Peter Murphy
12/6 Cut Copy
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:10 AM
AnthG AnthG is online now
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Manson is selling less albums than Disturbed, Godsmack, LoG... he should be main support. He is selling the same amount of albums now that Mastodon is. Its a good amount but not good enough imo to headline over Zombie, especially with Zombie having part of Manson's most popular line up in his own band now. Manson was more notorious for a period of time in the 90's but White/Rob Zombie has had a more successful career imo. Manson has had a successful career & I like alot of his music but I think Zombie has alot more fans of casual hard rock that will turn out to see him compared to Manson's smaller but more loyal following.
It's not all that loyal these days either. When I saw him in 2009 half the people there were casual rock/metal fans just there to hear Dope Show and Beautiful People
__________________
12/27 - Protest the Hero
02/05 - Machine Head
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:07 AM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
It's not all that loyal these days either. When I saw him in 2009 half the people there were casual rock/metal fans just there to hear Dope Show and Beautiful People
I agree with you. But the a good amount of the fans he does have are in general loyal fans.
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 05-06-2012, 03:29 PM
InFlamesOfBirchmen InFlamesOfBirchmen is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 708
Hey everyone, just found this article posted a few days ago. It sheds some light on where John 5 and Marilyn Manson are in terms of their working relationship, and makes for a great read. It sounds like they're actually on decent terms.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/...ml?no_takeover

Last edited by InFlamesOfBirchmen; 05-06-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Steev Steev is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,592
I don't think Manson would have signed on for Rock On The Range if things weren't ok with his previous bandmates
__________________
Dark Tranquility
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-08-2012, 11:47 AM
RampinUp46's Avatar
RampinUp46 RampinUp46 is offline
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommie View Post
No.... Aren't pretty much all his fans fat goth chicks?
__________________
8/14 - Nine Inch Nails
9/16 - Prong
10/23-26 - HHFF
10/28 - Mike Watt
10/29 - Melvins
11/7 - 7 Seconds
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-09-2012, 04:14 PM
DementedX14's Avatar
DementedX14 DementedX14 is offline
The thoughts from my mind have one question, when will I be dead?
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,014
Any news?
__________________
10/17 - King Diamond
10/30 - Amon Amarth
11/11 - Static-X
11/28 - Slipknot/Korn
12/03 - In Flames/Opeth
12/14 - The Birthday Massacre
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-09-2012, 04:17 PM
InFlamesOfBirchmen InFlamesOfBirchmen is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedX14 View Post
Any news?
Damnit! That's the only reason I clicked on this thread, I thought there was an update.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:38 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008