Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Arch Enemy and Kreator -- Baltimore, MD -- October 23rd, 2014
Mastodon -- Kansas City, MO -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Milwaukee, WI -- October 20th, 2014
Fit For A King -- Detroit, MI -- October 21st, 2014
Judas Priest -- Kansas City, MO -- October 20th, 2014

  #941  
Old 02-22-2013, 05:09 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 4,851
Here's some classic Chris Jericho from WCW just because. He's still awesome now, but he was FUCKING AWESOME then.

The man of 1004 holds

Slamboree 1998 (the audio seems off to me but it doesn't really matter)

And I always loved his entrance music

I stopped watching wrestling in around 1993. I used to look after a few kids in 1998 and they loved wrestling. So I watched it with them. I thought WWF was pretty cool because it had all these guys I didn't know, and I thought WCW was pretty cool too because it had all the guys I remembered watching five or ten years earlier. But what I enjoyed more than anything was this doofus with silly blonde hair who just came out and seemed soley intent on pissing people off. I don't think I even saw him wrestle for a the first few weeks I was watching. So Chris Jericho is what got me back into wrestling.
__________________
10/24 - Pallbearer
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
03/07 - Video Games Live
Reply With Quote
  #942  
Old 02-22-2013, 06:21 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,977
Jack Swagger will come back as a jobber and team with Zack Ryder, he will be Jack #Swagger
__________________
- Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic
dallanebbia.bandcamp.com

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Reply With Quote
  #943  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:39 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Is Mark Henry still relevent?
No. They are trying to push him but it won't work since he isn't that good. He never was even in WWF.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #944  
Old 02-23-2013, 03:56 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
No. They are trying to push him but it won't work since he isn't that good.
Did you hear the pop he got during the Elmination Chamber? They're continuing the same thing they did with him before he got hurt. It worked then and so far it looks like it's still working.
Reply With Quote
  #945  
Old 02-23-2013, 07:12 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Did you hear the pop he got during the Elmination Chamber? They're continuing the same thing they did with him before he got hurt. It worked then and so far it looks like it's still working.
I didn't think the crowd gave him a huge pop like they did Orton and Y2J.

Commentary was sucking his dick though.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #946  
Old 02-23-2013, 07:16 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 4,851
I'd never say that Mark Henry is a ring technician but he looked better in the Elimination Chamber than I've ever seen him. Sometimes you just need a big wrecking ball and he fits that description perfectly.

I've been trying to get my son (who's only two and a half) to start watching wrestling. We were watching a bit of Smackdown a few weeks ago and he seemed a little interested. But when Mark Henry was on screen beating up on Mysterio and Sin Cara he froze and didn't take his eyes off the screen.

It has begun...
__________________
10/24 - Pallbearer
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
03/07 - Video Games Live
Reply With Quote
  #947  
Old 02-23-2013, 07:33 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I didn't think the crowd gave him a huge pop like they did Orton and Y2J.

Commentary was sucking his dick though.
He certainly didn't get as big of a pop as Orton or Jericho but he got a solid one for a heel. He got one during his entrance, when he entered the chamber and when he returned to the chamber after getting eliminated is when he got the strongest one. That's how it starts with heels before they turn face. You start getting a decent amount of cheers and before you know it the turn happens.

Fans like seeing Mark Henry destroy people. I wouldn't be surprised if by the summer he was getting massively over as a face. I just hope the WWE keeps the character the same if that happens. It's so obvious that Henry should be an ustoppable wrecking ball. I don't understand how it took the WWE 15 years to figure out what to do with him?
Reply With Quote
  #948  
Old 02-23-2013, 07:37 AM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
He certainly didn't get as big of a pop as Orton or Jericho but he got a solid one for a heel. He got one during his entrance, when he entered the chamber and when he returned to the chamber after getting eliminated is when he got the strongest one. That's how it starts with heels before they turn face. You start getting a decent amount of cheers and before you know it the turn happens.

Fans like seeing Mark Henry destroy people. I wouldn't be surprised if by the summer he was getting massively over as a face. I just hope the WWE keeps the character the same if that happens. It's so obvious that Henry should be an ustoppable wrecking ball. I don't understand how it took the WWE 15 years to figure out what to do with him?
THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS SEXUAL CHOCOLATE GIMMICK, BRO
__________________
- Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic
dallanebbia.bandcamp.com

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Reply With Quote
  #949  
Old 02-23-2013, 08:31 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS SEXUAL CHOCOLATE GIMMICK, BRO
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #950  
Old 02-23-2013, 02:50 PM
Sinister_Chalupa666's Avatar
Sinister_Chalupa666 Sinister_Chalupa666 is offline
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 348
I love Sexual Chocolate as the wrecking ball. Dude is awesome when he is destroying everyone and talking shit lol. THAT'S WHAT I DO >:O

Plus he got a good pop when he came back on that Raw after the Rumble and destroyed everyone.
__________________
I.......dropped the screw..........in the tuna!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008