Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Raven -- Fullerton, CA -- October 23rd, 2014
King Diamond -- Denver, CO -- October 24th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 24th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Evansville, IN -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Denver, CO -- October 22nd, 2014

Old 02-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Concert Veteran

Khali is good for them in India but that shouldn't matter anymore, it's obvious now he just can't do anything. He's at the same level of bad that Andre The Giant was at the end of his career right now. Get him out of the ring, the guy is just painful to watch.

What the fuck are they doing with Natalya? The diva's division is dead right now and they've got a lady who is nice looking, can go in the ring and can talk yet they're doing this shit with her. If they want to revive the diva's division then make her face of it and rebuild it around her. One things for sure, she has way more talent than Khali and Horswoggle, yet she gets pushed less then they do.

Also, WHY THE FUCK IS HORNSWOGGLE STILL ON TV?!?!?!?!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:12 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I never really liked Carlito Carribean Cool that much, but the shit with Hornswoggle and the "hole" in the wall killed the poor guys career.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 02-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I never really liked Carlito Carribean Cool that much, but the shit with Hornswoggle and the "hole" in the wall killed the poor guys career.
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about
Old 02-08-2013, 08:40 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Khali is good for them in India but that shouldn't matter anymore, it's obvious now he just can't do anything. He's at the same level of bad that Andre The Giant was at the end of his career right now. Get him out of the ring, the guy is just painful to watch.

What the fuck are they doing with Natalya? The diva's division is dead right now and they've got a lady who is nice looking, can go in the ring and can talk yet they're doing this shit with her. If they want to revive the diva's division then make her face of it and rebuild it around her. One things for sure, she has way more talent than Khali and Horswoggle, yet she gets pushed less then they do.

Also, WHY THE FUCK IS HORNSWOGGLE STILL ON TV?!?!?!?!

Pretty much all of this. Seriously Khali looks like he's gonna just collapse one day in the ring.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:00 AM
I came here for 3rd Strike setlists, where are the 3rd Strike setlists

Yeah, I fear live tragedy every time Khali gets involved. It's really pathetic, and I thought Mark Henry might actually end his life tonight. I get that he's A GIANT OMG and is physically impressive, but good god, it's upsetting to see him try to move.

I'm off to a house show on Sunday, where our lineup (tentatively, of course) is:

CM Punk, The Miz, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, Antonio Cesaro, AJ, Big E Langston, Vickie, The New Age Outlaws (wtf) and Team Rhodes Scholars (RIP).

Needless to say, I'm fucking stoked. Cesaro and Sandow are my favorite characters, and I will be wearing a Sandow shirt like a total fucking mark
Old 02-09-2013, 03:53 AM

Quote:
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about
Really? There was a notorious moment at the hight of Hornswoggles "popularity" where Carlito was chasing him around the locker room. Hornswoggles grabbed a big black marker and drew a hole in the wall and ran through it. Carlito looked all confused and tried to go after him and bashed his head off the wall. Like in an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. It was hilarious!!!!!

I wish I could forget that moment. I don't think Carlito stuck around much longer after that.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 02-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Really? There was a notorious moment at the hight of Hornswoggles "popularity" where Carlito was chasing him around the locker room. Hornswoggles grabbed a big black marker and drew a hole in the wall and ran through it. Carlito looked all confused and tried to go after him and bashed his head off the wall. Like in an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. It was hilarious!!!!!

I wish I could forget that moment. I don't think Carlito stuck around much longer after that.
I just looked it up on youtube and I have never seen that segment before. What year was that? 2007 maybe? I don't even recall their being any kind of feud with Carlito and Hornswoggle. Carlito still stayed around for a bit after this though. He was waring the ring attire he had as a singles competitor in the video. Before he left WWE he formed a tag team with his brother Primo and his hair was longer and he wore pants instead of trunks. They had the tag titles together and were the team that unfied the RAW and Smackdown tag titles.

Not too long after they lost the titles Carlito left because of a painkiller addiction and he refused to go to rehab when the WWE asked him to. I wouldn't mind seeing Carlito come back, he would be a nice addition to WWE's weak midcard right now.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:30 AM

Quote:
I just looked it up on youtube and I have never seen that segment before. What year was that? 2007 maybe? I don't even recall their being any kind of feud with Carlito and Hornswoggle. Carlito still stayed around for a bit after this though. He was waring the ring attire he had as a singles competitor in the video. Before he left WWE he formed a tag team with his brother Primo and his hair was longer and he wore pants instead of trunks. They had the tag titles together and were the team that unfied the RAW and Smackdown tag titles.

Not too long after they lost the titles Carlito left because of a painkiller addiction and he refused to go to rehab when the WWE asked him to. I wouldn't mind seeing Carlito come back, he would be a nice addition to WWE's weak midcard right now.
I think it was late 2006 or 2007. It was on Wrestlecrap.com, I think as a part of Hornswoggle winning the Gooker one year.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 02-09-2013, 12:45 PM

It was late 2007, here's the Wrestlecrap link, because I know you want to relive this Sanitarium.

Here's a link to all the past Gooker winners for anyone who's never seen this shit.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 02-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
It was late 2007, here's the Wrestlecrap link, because I know you want to relive this Sanitarium.

Here's a link to all the past Gooker winners for anyone who's never seen this shit.
After reading through how they broke down the storyline, I don't even remember any of that stuff after hornswaggle was revealed as Vince's son. Regal and Coachman babysitting him and the thing with Carlito, absolutely no recollection on my part at all. I must've either changed the channel or if I was watching it on DVR I must have just fast forwarded through all those segemnts. I have taken breaks here and there from wrestling over the years. Usually they're only a month or two at a time or when Rey Mysterio was world champion. Maybe this stuff happened while I was on one of those breaks. I remember the whole lead up to the reveal but nothing after it.

Anyways, nobody mentioned on here the big news of the week, Bruno Sammartino is being inducted into the WWE hall of fame.