Gojira -- Providence, RI -- October 30th, 2014
Slipknot -- El Paso, TX -- October 29th, 2014
Saint Vitus -- London, England -- October 29th, 2014
King Diamond -- Seattle, WA -- October 28th, 2014

Old 12-19-2012, 02:24 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinder5050 View Post
If they do Punk vs Taker they should bring Paul Bearer can you imagine the back and forth between him and Paul Heyman leading to Wrestlemania
I'm sorry but Heyman would own Bearer on any mic exchange. Taker is my favorite of all time and Paul did bring something to the table back in the day. But now Bearer wouldn't bring anything to it as Taker has proven he can handle doing promos just fine on his own and he really doesn't need him. Plus, the only time Bearer had anything good to say was during the original Undertaker/Kane feud. Bearer was always more about his presence at ringside than mic work. If they do bring him back it will be a segment where Punk beats him up in order to piss off Taker and that's it.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 12-19-2012 at 05:21 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:10 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinder5050 View Post
Ryback vs Brock Lesnar would be great two of the biggest powerhouses going one on one sencond Taker vs Brock Lesnar would be terrible i couldnt buy Brock Lesnar winning for one minute third I Grauntee we will see Rock as WWE champ vs John Cena Fourth If they do Punk vs Taker they should bring Paul Bearer can you imagine the back and forth between him and Paul Heyman leading to Wrestlemania
That's a possibility.

I talked to Paul a few months ago and he still works for WWE he said.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:29 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
That's a possibility.

I talked to Paul a few months ago and he still works for WWE he said.
He's probably got a legends contract with them like a lot of the old guys do. That way they can get royalties from video game/DVD appeances, toys and whatever else.

The WWE legends contract is about as close as any of these guys will get to a retirement plan since wrestling doesn't have one. Flair would be smart to sign one of these to payoff all his ex-wives. I've also read he's owed the IRS a lot of money to. He probably still owes money to people from the original days in The Four Horsemen. Even with all he's accomplished in the wresting world, the dude has serious money issues.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:33 AM

Hell if we wanna talk about people oweing others I know Heyman still owes a lot of the old ECW crew a lot of money.

I remember hearing a interview with RVD saying that Heyman owed him over $10,000.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:45 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Hell if we wanna talk about people oweing others I know Heyman still owes a lot of the old ECW crew a lot of money.

I remember hearing a interview with RVD saying that Heyman owed him over $10,000.
Yeah, I know that. I remember on The Rise And Fall Of ECW DVD Lance Storm talked about how his last three checks from Heyman bounced and that's why he left for WCW. I'm sure that's a big reason Tazz and the Dudley's left as well. The garunteed money that the WWF offered was just too much to pass up. At least you know a paycheck from Vince McMahon won't bounce.

I think most of the guys from ECW love Heyman too much to take him to court over the back wages though. Most of those guys would've been nothing in the wrestling buisness if Heyman didn't give them a chance. Plus, Heyman always had a handshake agreement with everyone in ECW and didn't have contracts with the talent as far as I know. It's probably hard for anyone who might have wanted to take him to court if they don't have the legal paperwork to go along with their claim.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:15 AM

I know everyone from ECW when it collapsed is still owed money. I remember Dreamer saying he ended up going like a year without getting payed while paying out of pocket just hoping that the company would pick itself back up.

If only they'd of known Heyman was screwing them over.

Honestly I don't think many of them like him anymore because of it. I don't think most of the ECW guys talk to him at all. I know like Rhyno and The Franchise hate him.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:50 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
He's probably got a legends contract with them like a lot of the old guys do. That way they can get royalties from video game/DVD appeances, toys and whatever else.

The WWE legends contract is about as close as any of these guys will get to a retirement plan since wrestling doesn't have one. Flair would be smart to sign one of these to payoff all his ex-wives. I've also read he's owed the IRS a lot of money to. He probably still owes money to people from the original days in The Four Horsemen. Even with all he's accomplished in the wresting world, the dude has serious money issues.
I remember a funny story from about ten years ago that Ric Flair (who was still an active wrestler) was starting up a side venture as a financial planner or something. This was before people knew about all his money problems. Pretty funny in hindsight.
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 12-19-2012, 09:43 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

And Ryback vs. Lesnar, no I just can't see it happening. I like the idea a few pages back of Ryback facing Big Show for the World Heavyweight Championship. I don't buy Ryback as a main-eventer yet and that would serve as a solid mid-card or opening match that he can win a title in. And a loss at Wrestlemania is nothing for the Big Show.

Lesnar should face Triple H this year and Taker next year (lot's of build to their match, and why not have it at the biggest Wrestlemania in ten years; XXX)
03/07 - Video Games Live
Old 12-19-2012, 10:04 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
And Ryback vs. Lesnar, no I just can't see it happening. I like the idea a few pages back of Ryback facing Big Show for the World Heavyweight Championship. I don't buy Ryback as a main-eventer yet and that would serve as a solid mid-card or opening match that he can win a title in. And a loss at Wrestlemania is nothing for the Big Show.

Lesnar should face Triple H this year and Taker next year (lot's of build to their match, and why not have it at the biggest Wrestlemania in ten years; XXX)
I dont think Big Show will be World Champ by time Wrestlemania come and further more i would rather see Ryback vs Zack Ryder really anybody would be better than Big Show he is so boring and so stupid anymore he just waisting my time and WWE fans time also you do Ryback vs Brock Lesnar to put Ryback over the top as a solitified Main eventer
Old 12-19-2012, 10:21 AM

The only thing I don't like about these Lesner matches is that Lesner is almost too aggressive in ring and Taker and HHH aren't in their prime really. Plus neither of them should lose anymore when they wrestle.